Chapter 39

"I'm back!" Maurelle walked in through the front door.

She sat in the living room across from Augustana.

"That Potter boy reminds me of his grandfather." Augustana said.

"You were friends with him?" Maurelle said.

"In a way. It was actually your mother who met him first. He helped her get through platform 9 3/4 and board the train. He was charming and such a gentleman. He even had a long time crush on your mother." Augustana said.

"Really?" Maurelle said.

"Yeah, it was quite cute if you asked me. However, as much as your mother loved Fleamont, it just didn't feel right as it did with you father. She knew Fleamont deserved better, but he refused to see it through. He respected her wishes and cared for her as much as he could. Your mother was also the one who introduced Harry's grandmother as well. It worked out pretty well, and they became successful. I remember Fleamont was furious at your mother, when you were born." Augustana said.

"Why was that?" Maurelle said.

"It wasn't anything serious, that fool wanted to be your godfather. Iris already added him on the list with no hesitation and he was happy in a matter of seconds." Augustana said making Maurelle laugh.

"So that's why I was living with the Dursley's at the time." Maurelle said.

"Yes, while I was away, the Dursley's were your last resort guardians." Augustana said.

"So then what happened after he found out my mother was dead?" Maurelle said.

"Well, he was in disbelief at first. But as weeks went by he knew it was your father's doing. He was an emotional wreck, but Euphemia was there to help him get back on his feet. I think it's cute you and Harry are close. Especially in times like these, you definitely need each other. With that being said, I heard you were into some trouble again." Augustana got up and fixed herself a drink.

"Oh, yeah. I saw my father in the Chamber of Secrets. He was young, looked like he was in his sixth or seventh year." Maurelle said.

Augustana dropped her glass, but Maurelle was able to catch the glass with her wand before it touched the ground. Augustana didn't even paid attention to her drink, but stared wide eyed at Maurelle.

"What did you just say?" Augustana said.

Maurelle placed the glass on the counter and stood up from the couch, "You know, Voldemort, my daddy-o, he left a horcrux of his at the school. It got into the wrong hands and hell broke loose. But don't worry, Harry and I took care of it and that basilisk."

"Oh, no. This....this is bad. I-uhh I have to call Ava." Augustana ran to the telephone and dialed Ava.

"Ava? Yes, I need you to come over, right now. Wait.. what? You're already here?" after Augustana said that, someone knocked on their door.

Augustana hurried over and opened the door.

"Ava, please come in." Augustana said as they made their way over to Maurelle.

"Do you know what happened in Hogwarts?" Augustana asked Ava.

"Yes, but the story Dumbledore gave to the Ministry was something I didn't quite follow." Ava then turned to Maurelle, "What did your father tell you?"

"He told me that he was almost complete and that he wants me to join him. I then refused his offer and destroyed his Horcrux." Maurelle said.

"That's one of them down, but he has more." Ava said.