Chapter 49

It was the next day and Maurelle woke up early in the morning. She got ready, grabbed her bag and apparated out. She arrived in a grassy area not too far from the Weasley's house. She remembered Arthur instructed her to meet up at this hill where the portkey was located at. When she arrived she waited for the rest.

"Maurelle! You've made it!" Arthur yelled excitedly.

"Maurelle!" The trio ran after her.

"Hey!" She said but was tackled by all three of them, "Missed you guys too!!" She groaned out.

"Do you know where we are going?" Harry asked.

"He didn't tell you?" Maurelle said.

"Tell me what?" Harry said.

"Well you'll find out anyways." Maurelle smirked.

"Oh Merlin's beard, you must be Maurelle Freya! I'm Amos Diggory, pleasure to meet you!" He then motioned a boy to come over.

"Hi I'm Cedric. " he said shyly.

"Nice to meet you. "She smiled.

"Shall we? We don't want to be late."Amos said.

Everyone gathered around the boot and touched it.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry said.

"That isn't just any old manky boot mate." Fred said.

"It's a portkey." George said.

"Time to go. Ready?" Amos said.

"What's a portkey?" Harry stood there.

But everyone ignored Harry for he is about to see what it is.

"After 3. One. Two. "Amos said.

"Harry!" Maurelle yelled, warning him.

Harry rushes over and touched the boot.

"Three!"Amos said.

There's a white flash and suddenly they're all flying through the air.

"Let go, kids!" Arthur said.

"What??" Hermione said.

"Let go!!!"Arthur said.

Everyone crash landed while Amos, Arthur, and Cedric landed gracefully.

"I bet that cleared your sinus." Amos said.

"And this is why I hate portkeys." Maurelle grunted as she fixed herself up.

After everyone got up, they made their way across a massive field with tents set up and people cheering.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Arthur said.

They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent.

"Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Amos told Arthur.

Amos and Cedric separate and walk off. They approach a small tent. From the looks of it, it looks like it could fit one person.

"Home sweet home." Arthur said.

When they entered, the size is bigger than what looks to be from the outside.

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry." Arthur said.

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." The twins said.

"Feet off the table." Arthur told the twins.