Chapter 59

A/N: Currently editing in the airplane. If you are reading this, it means I've arrived in PARIS!!!!!! My airline has prisoner of Azkaban in their in flight movies, sweeeeet.

Maurelle had her own compartment, kept it empty for her sake of privacy. A silhouette appeared before her just behind the screen door. When the door was opened, a girl who looked a couple years older than her walked in and sat across from her. She had Slytherin robes, but they were different than the ones Slytherins wear now. They looked a bit outdated. Maurelle thought that she must've been given a uniform that a family member used to wear.

"Maurelle, isn't it? Freya?" She said.

"Yes, that's me." Maurelle said.

The girl smiled, "Wow, you look just like her! Anyways, that's besides the point." she said as if she was talking to herself, "I just wanted to warn you about the years to come." she said.

"Warn me?" Maurelle said.

The girl's mood changed from an upbeat to a serious one,"This war won't be the end of it. More trouble will appear to come when you least expect it. The past is where you'll find your answer. Once you've figure it out, do not hesitate to take action, otherwise, things will turn sour. Do not fret my child, you won't be alone. This encounter won't be our last, but soon, you will be with your own. It will be a bittersweet ending but nonetheless needed. I wish you luck in your endeavors and hope you succeeded. Listen carefully, rewrite history and all is well. "she immediately got up and walked out of the compartment.

Maurelle tried to chase after her, but she disappeared.

"War? My own? That was weird." Maurelle said to herself.

The train stopped at its destination she waited for everyone to leave the train. When she got down, she saw the trio a few feet to her right. Ron restraining Harry from Draco.

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yelled.

Maurelle got down and Hermione noticed her. She placed her hand on Ron and Hermione's shoulder signaling her that she was doing fine, giving them a reassuring smile. When Hermione understood, Maurelle brushed passed Harry, still not acknowledging him and walked up to Draco who was in front of them. They started walking ahead, but Maurelle turned her head slightly to Harry, giving him a half-smile before she left off with Draco.

"Where were you, babe?" Draco grabbed her by the waist and kissed her forehead as they walk on ahead, away from the trio.

Harry shook off Ron, and released himself from his grasps. He angrily stomped away, while Hermione and Ron exchanged glances, worried for his sake.

"I arrived a bit later so I just took the empty compartment that was nearby." Maurelle said.

"I wish you could've been with me. I tried to save you a seat." He said.

"Even if you could the compartment was full anyways." Pansy said.

Maurelle ignored her comment and continued talking to Draco,"No worries, you don't have to worry about saving me a seat next time. I've missed you so much. I've had a stressful summer."

"What happened?" He said.

"The Ministry is giving me a hard time. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to talk about it." She said.

"Really? Not even for me?" He whined.

"I'm sorry, babe." She squeezed his checks and kissed him.

"Ugh" Pansy said in disgust.

"And you Pansy? An eventful summer?" Maurelle sarcastically said.

"Actually.." Pansy had a smug look on her face.