New Stories??

Faking It- Kamideku👇

Izuku Midoriya was getting fed up. Fed up with what, you may ask? Fed up with the endless flirting. No matter how many times he'd tell people he wasn't interested, they'd keep trying.

One day, he was quite literally running from those exact people, when he stumbled into Denki Kaminari's dorm room. They end up talking about Izuku's current situation and Kaminari offers a solution.

Fake dating.

Izuku hesitantly agrees, just wanting to put a stop, or at least an obstacle, to all the relentless flirting and harassment.

What happens when it stops feeling fake?

Especially when Kaminari seems to be keeping more secrets than he can afford.

Excerpt👇👇

"Honestly, with the detemination both of them seem to have, I don't think they'll give up until you finally start dating someone else or them." Kaminari joked.

But he wasn't wrong.

Izuku dragged his hands through his hair in exasperation. "I know that! But I don't want to date anyone right now, there's just to much going on to add dating on top of it." He whined.

"Why don't you just fake-date someone?" Kaminari suggested. He was honestly just worried for the green haired boy's safety at this point.

"But who would even agree to that?" He asked back.

Kaminari thought for a moment. Then he shrugged and said, "I would."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure White- Kiribakudeku👇

~AU where everyone is born with pure white blood and the more crimes they commit, the darker their blood becomes~

Izuku Midoriya has been a villain since the age of seven. Well technically he's just been living with them. He hadn't been allowed to go on any missions yet, due to his frequent panic attacks. Due to that, he was one of the only people in the League with pure white blood.

When he's finally allowed to go, the mission goes terribly. Izuku is left alone to quietly try and hacker the whole group out of the office building they had broken into. Two pros find him. Let's just say, blood was spilt.

Katsuki Bakugou and Eijirou Kirishima had been best friends since high school. After graduating, they had become closer and closer until they were just suddenly a couple. They were now the number one and number three pro heroes, Kirishima just behind Todoroki for number two, at the young age of twenty.

They're blood wasn't white by any means. Over the last few years, they had broken countless laws, but only because they wouldn't let a few laws stop them from saving people. It was never anything big, a few trespassing laws and technically vandalism from the few structures they've damaged during fights.

One day, they're called in because the League infiltrated an office building. They had no clue why they picked that building, but it wasn't their job at the moment to question it. They just had to stop them and figure it out later.

They stumble upon a member that had to be new, neither of them had seen or heard of the small green haired boy, typing away on his computer.

When blood is spilt, not even on purpose, how will the pros react to the boys Pure White blood?

******************