Chapter 32

Izuku's POV~

It was my turn next, so obviously I took the chance offered to me. "Kacchan, truth or dare." I had a sweet and innocent smile on my face, but I already knew what I was going to make him do.

"C'mon Izu, you already know what I'm going to pick." He said with an eye roll. He was clearly not happy with the fact I was in Todoroki's arms right now. I wasn't really bothered by it. Like I said earlier, we were strictly friends, and we both knew that. Todoroki just likes pushing Kacchan's buttons.

"What're you gonna make him do?" Todoroki whispered in my ear. He knew exactly what he was doing as Kacchan gripped the arm of the couch, his knuckles turning white.

I turned my head so I could whisper back to him, "I was thinking..." I explained my dare to Todoroki and he actually laughed out loud, surprising most of our class.

"That's just plain mean Mido, I love it." He said, loud enough for Kacchan to hear. Let me tell you, he did not appreciate the nickname. He ripped the fabric of the couch.

"Whoa there bro, calm down." Kirishima said from his spot snuggled up to Sero and Kaminari.

"I. am. calm." He said in a dangerously low voice that sent shivers down my spine. This probably wasn't going to end well.

"I blame Kaminari for this." Mina said, pointing at the anger blond.

"Hey! How is that my fault?" He asked her. Her response was to just point at Todoroki and I. "Okay, but Todoroki is making it way worse than it has to be." Kaminari defended.

I giggled at the argument happening. "I'm making it worse? How am I doing that?" Todoroki asked, faking innocence.

"You fucking know exactly what you're doing Icyhot." Kacchan growled.

"Oh, you mean this?" Todoroki asked, placing his head on my shoulder, right next to my face. Kacchan didn't respond, so he kept going. "Or, maybe this?" He ran his nose along my neck, causing me to turn my head up and lean over with a slight shiver.

"Fuck this!" Kacchan seemed to have stopped caring about the dare and he bolted up and ran at Todoroki. Kirishima was quick on his feet, activating his quirk and holding the blond back. I immediately got up and ran to my pissed off boyfriend. I really didn't care about the dare that much.

I placed my hands on either side of Kacchan's face and made him look at me. "Kacchan, calm down. He was just trying to rile you up. He doesn't like me like that, and I promise you, I have absolutely no interest in Todoroki." "Ouch." I heard Todoroki say from behind me, but everyone knew he was just joking. "I'm all yours." I said, leaning my forehead against his.

"Damn right." He responded. I let out a laugh and the tension was cut in half. I went back to sitting with Kacchan, but this time I was on his lap. Someone was feeling just a tad insecure at that moment.

"Midoriya, you still have to give Bakugou his dare." Uraraka said.

"Oh yeah!" I said excitedly. I turned to face him. "I dare you to go put your arm into the trash can, all the way up to your shoulder." I said with a smirk on my face.

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. I had never seen Kacchan look like this. His facial expression was a mix of shock, disgust, and terror. It made me double over with laughter, Todoroki joining me, but the rest of the class was just as shocked as Kacchan.

"I fucking hate you." He said as he moved me off of him and got up. Kacchan led the way to the kitchen, the rest of the class following behind him. He stopped once he reached the garbage can.

"Dude, you don't have to do this. No one would blame you." Kaminari said. He had a grimace on his face while looking at the trash. Someone, cough cough, Kaminari, had forgotten to take the trash out this week, so it was nearly over flowing.

"I'm not gonna fucking back out, but I am gonna kick your ass later for not emptying the trash." Kacchan growled. I giggled at his words and he directed his attention to me. "Don't think you're getting out of this either. I'm gonna get pay back." He said with a wicked look in his eyes. I suddenly wasn't sure if he was going to get pay back for this dare, or my own.

Kacchan took a deep breath before plunging one arm into the trash quickly, but stopping half way through with a look of absolute horror. "God, what the fuck am I touching?!" He nearly yelled, causing the whole class to grimace with him or break out in more laughter. He quickly got over it and kept going until it was up to his shoulder, then quickly retracted his arm.

His arm was an array of different colors. Mainly different shades of brown. "Is that fucking chili?" He asked in disgust as he tried to move his arms as far away from himself as possible, but of course his arm was attached to his body so it didn't go far.

I was still dying of laughter with a majority of the class when he looked back over to me. "You're fucking dead, nerd." He said with a smirk.

I stopped laughing almost immediately. He started to walk towards me and I took off at a full sprint in the other direction. We really weren't supposed to use our quirks in the dorms, but there was no way I was gonna get any of that on me. I activated just a little bit of One For All and zoomed around the commons, weaving in and out of the other students as Kacchan tried to keep up.

I ran up the stairs and made it back to my dorm, locking the door before Kacchan even made it to my floor. He wasn't far behind me though, a few minutes later he was banging on my door. "Stop hiding Izu!" He shouted through the wooden door.

"Take a shower and then I'll come out." I said back. I heard him groan, but eventually he went back to his own dorm to shower.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I grabbed it and saw it was a text from Uraraka.

Ura~

While you were running through all of us, Bakugou followed you and ended up getting that gross gunk all over us!