Chapter 34

Trigger warning! Blood and graphic imagery!

Izuku's POV~

The next morning the whole dorm was woken up by screams. There were so many screams. Kacchan and I rushed out of my dorm and down to the main commons area to see what had happened. As soon as I saw the scene I gasped and ran to help.

Kirishima was tied to a chair in the middle of the living room. He had two black eyes and a busted lip. He was still unconscious, even with all of the screaming and noise, which made me worry. But the worst part, were Kaminari and Sero. They were both lying motionless on the floor, surrounded by blood that appeared to be their own.

"Iida, go get the pros! Make sure you get Recovery Girl!" I shouted as I ran to my classmates. The stunned boy snapped out of it and nodded in my direction before taking off at full speed to the teacher's building.

I sat in between the two bleeding boys and checked them both for a pulse. It was faint in both of them, but it was still there. They were covered in deep gashes. I had gotten some blood on me and realized it was still warm, they couldn't have been there for long. There was still a chance. "I'm gonna need a hell of a lot of bandages! C'mon guys, they're gonna die if you don't start moving your asses!" I shouted over my shoulder at all of the students who were all just standing around, eyes wide in shock.

Instantly they seemed to go back to reality and realize that this was do or die. Yaoyorozu got started on making gauze as they rest of the class ran from the room to grab anything else I might need while we wait for the pros. "I need a needle and thread, their gonna need a lot of stiches." I said over my shoulder to Uraraka, who nodded and ran over to Yaoyorozu. She grabbed the bandages and brought them over as the taller girl started to make the other things I needed. Jirou ran back into the room with a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and Kacchan came in with a wash rag and a bowl of warm water.

"C'mere, I'm gonna need your help." I said quickly. Kacchan sat right in front of me. "I need you to get as much blood off of them as possible. Then use the rag to clean their cuts with the peroxide, okay?" I explained to him as Mina handed me the needle and thread Yaoyorozu made.

"Y-yeah, I can do that." He responded as he quickly got to work on Kaminari. He stuttered. That made me realize how terrified he really was. These people were his friends. They were mine to, but I wasn't nearly as close as Kacchan was. They were some of the first people to even try and befriend the angry blond. And now there was a very real possibility he was going to lose them.

The majority of the blood was gone in a few seconds and he moved onto Sero. I took the peroxide and decided to get to work right away. Kaminari had a giant cut across his chest, which a big part of the bleeding was coming from. "I'm sorry." I whispered right before I poured some of the peroxide onto the injury. Kaminari was up and gasping at the pain as soon as it hit the opening. The liquid started to bubble, indicating it was working. I placed a hand on the boys shoulder and gentle pushed him down so he wouldn't injure himself further.

"I'm so sorry, but this isn't going to feel any better." I said to him as I handed the peroxide to Kacchan, so he could disinfect Sero's cuts while I stitch up Kaminari.

"Mina, please tell me you have a lighter on you." I said looking up at the pink haired girl. She shook her head, trying to hold back tears, and ran to the kitchen. She was back in seconds, holding a lighter.

I took it from her and flicked it on. I held the flame to the needle, making sure it was clean before threading it with miraculously steady hands. "Mina, take his hand, this isn't gonna be easy." I instructed. Seeing as he was now conscious, I was worried about his pain tolerance.

I started to stitch of his chest as he gritted his teeth and took shaky breaths. "Tokoyami, Shouji, and Ojirou, help Kirishima. Get him untied and try to wake him up. We need to figure out what happened." I said while I finished up Kaminari's stitches. The wound on his chest seemed to be the only one that needed stitches at the moment, so I moved onto Sero. "Bandage that one up, and then cover anywhere else that's bleeding." I instructed Mina. She nodded and then got to work.

I turned around to face Sero. He hadn't woken up when Kacchan disinfected his wounds, which worried me. I grabbed a different needle, placing it in the flame like I did before, and then got to work stitching him up.

"Is he gonna be okay?" I heard a croaking voice ask from behind me. I knew it belonged to Kaminari.

"I don't know." I said honestly, not stopping or taking my eyes off of the task in front of me.

Just as I finished closing up the last deep wound on Sero, the pros burst into the room. "Everyone back up!" Aizawa shouted at us as they all ran over to the injured kids.

I shakily got up and moved to the side to allow Recovery Girl to look at them. "Are you the one who stitched them up?" She asked me. I just nodded. "Did you disinfect the cuts and the needle you used?" I, again, nodded. "Good job." Then she got to work placing kisses on their injuries.

I walked over to where Kacchan was standing with the rest of our class. He held his arms open for me and I walk right into them, neither of us caring that we were both covered in blood. "Who did this?" I asked him. I knew he wouldn't have the answer, but it was the only question I could ask at the moment.

"I don't know." He mumbled to me.