Chapter 24

Izuku's POV~

"Hey Kacchan, we never called off the game. Does that mean we're still technically playing?" I asked him in the sweetest tone possible. He looked over at me in slight surprise. We were back on the couch, cuddling, and listening to the pointless conversations our classmates were having about vampires. "All I'm saying is that we don't have enough garlic to hold them off, and now that the powers gone we're vulnerable." Kaminari exclaimed in terror. He was taking it way to seriously.

"Does that mean you still want to play nerd?" Kacchan asked me. I nodded my head. We had nothing else to do for a few days, and playing truth or dare with Kacchan is actually kind of fun. "You know it's my turn, right?" He asked again, making me rethink my decision.

"Truth or dare babe?"

Welp, this isn't going to end well.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

That jerk!

Kacchan made me get all worried for nothing! I got the easiest dare ever! I had to make him a freaking sandwich. I mean, it makes me feel like a housewife and I don't really enjoy it, but it could have been way worse.

I walked back from the kitchen into the dimly lit common area, where Kacchan was laying across the couch talking to Kirishima and Kaminari, who were both sitting on the floor. I was just a little upset by how close Kirishima was to my boyfriend, but I had to remind myself that they're best friends and I can't be one of those people that gets upset when their boyfriends hangout with other people. But I really didn't like it.

I went up to my boyfriend and sat right on his lap, straddling him and handing him the sandwich. "That was the dumbest dare ever. You just completely wasted it." I said to him with my arms crossed.

He laughed at my attitude towards the dare and took the food. Sitting up, he said, "It wasn't a complete waste, I was hungry." He shrugged and took a bite.

I pushed his shoulder, "Jerk." I mumbled jokingly. He just slightly smiled and kept eating. I stayed where I was and looked at the other two boys. Kaminari hadn't even batted an eye at what I was doing and instead just turned and started to talk animatedly to Kirishima, who was glaring at me and not paying any attention to the boy talking to him.

I was uncomfortable with his stare, but I got over it seeing as this is kind of what I wanted in the first place. Well I was hoping he wouldn't be affected at all because he didn't like my boyfriend, but this was the other possible outcome and I had already accepted that. I turned away and back to Kacchan who had already finished eating. "Wow Kacchan, you really were hungry." I said while laughing.

"Well Duh, I wouldn't have dared you to get me food if I wasn't. Besides, you're a terrible cook, so it was a last resort." He said casually. I gasped at his words, causing him to crack up. "That's not nice!" I said.

"But it's true. Baby, you're a terrible cook." He said, still laughing.

Kirishima abruptly stood up and walked away, not saying anything to any of us, and leaving two out of three boys confused. Kacchan and Kaminari were both clueless, but I knew that he was jealous. I didn't like it, I wish he could have just been Kacchan's best friend, but apparently the world doesn't work that way.

"That was weird." Kaminari muttered.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Kacchan and I had decided to head back to his dorm and get some sleep. It was getting late and we had already been up late the night before with surprise training. We had both fallen asleep holding onto each other, but I was up about an hour or two later because of a particularly loud boom of thunder. I decided to get up and grab some water since I was already up.

I sleepily made my way into the common area where a handful of people were still up. I noticed Kirishima leaving as soon as I entered. Did he really hate me that much? I waved at Todoroki and Tokoyami while walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it, chugged the whole thing, and then filled it again. I turned around and slightly jumped when I saw Todoroki sitting on the counter. "Jesus Todo, you scared the crap out of me!" I said while holding my hand to my chest. He chuckled a little bit at my jumpiness.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see how you're doing." He said, looking at me with a whole lot of pity I didn't want.

"I'm fine, seriously. You can stop worrying about me. Kacchan does that enough for the whole class." I said with a sigh.

"That's good. I'm happy you have someone to look out for you, lord knows you have no sense of self preservation." He joked with an almost blank face, but I saw the slight upturn of his lips.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Can you lecture me later? I'm kind of tired." I said, feeling fatigue setting in. He nodded and we both said goodnight.

I headed back up to Kacchan's room, ready to pass out. I opened the door, looked up, and dropped my water at the sight in front of me.

Kacchan and Kirishima were making out on the bed.