Chapter 29

Izuku's POV~

"Shinso's doing what now?" Mina asked me, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Kacchan after we explained to the whole class what actually happened. I didn't miss the relieved looks on Sero and Kaminari's faces when they heard why Kirishima had been making out with Kacchan.

"He's threatening the whole class." I restated bluntly. There wasn't really any point to beating around the bush. It was better that everyone knew what was going on and how bad the situation could potentially get.

"But why? We don't even know why he got kicked out. If I was kicked out for some dumb reason I'd be pissed too." Jirou spoke up. Only four people in 1-A knew why Shinso was actually kicked out, so I couldn't really blame Jirou for saying that, but it still hurt a little.

"Yeah, I'm with Jirou. Why would he even be going after Bakugou and Midoriya's relationship? Why would he use Kirishima to do it? No offense Kirishima, but it kinda just sounds like maybe... just maybe... you were jealous of their relationship and tried to ruin it, but then felt bad and now you're trying to blame it on someone else..." Uraraka said nervously.

I was a shocked by what she said. I guess that is what it might have sounded like from an outside perspective, but it was Kiri for crying out loud! We all knew him. We were all friends with him. He would never in a million years do that. The only reason I even believed it was because I thought Kacchan was the one to start it, and the fact that I actually say it happening right in front of me. I could see that most of the class was agreeing with Uraraka and that Kirishima was slowly losing faith in all of our classmates.

"Listen you useless extras. We know why that sick freak was kicked out and it wasn't some dumb reason. He fucking-" Kacchan looked over at me pleading face and didn't continue his sentence. "Shit, nevermind. Just know that he did something completely fucked up and he's no better than the other purple haired pervert. Kirishima didn't do anything wrong. He was just trying to look out for all of you ungrateful assholes. Stop being fucking idiots for five god damn minutes and fucking listen to us."

I'm can't lie, it made me really happy that he was defending Kirishima like that. I knew that neither of them had romantic feelings for each other, so I wasn't insecure about it. I was just happy that Kacchan was finally just accepting the fact that he had emotions towards other people besides anger and hatred. He was defending a friend. I don't know, I was just proud, okay? Leave me alone.

"Wait, you guys know why he was kicked out! Spill dude! We've been dying to know since the teachers told us in class." Sero said, perking up and getting excited, Kaminari doing the same.

"I'm not going to fucking tell you, so just forget it." Kacchan said, shutting them down quickly. He could probably tell how uncomfortable and anxious I was getting, causing him to pull me into his arms and hug me from behind.

Half of the class groaned in annoyance. "C'mon dude, just tell us! We won't tell the teachers or anything." Mina bargained, thinking that we were afraid of the backlash from the pros. The staff wouldn't even care if the whole class found out, they only kept it a secret because I asked them to. "Midoriya? Todoroki? Kiri? One of you has to crack!" She whined.

"It's really not our place to say what happened." Todoroki said, looking over at Kirishima, then they both sent me a knowing look. I sunk deeper into the arms of Kacchan, just wanting to disappear.

Yaoyorozu seemed to be the only one to put two and two together from the cryptic exchange that went on. "Midoriya, what aren't you telling us?" She asked me. I could tell she wasn't trying to put me on the spot, she was just a worried friend. She's one of the 'mom' friends of the class, so when she thinks one of us are upset or hiding something damaging, she tries to figure it out and help us with whatever is happening. I admire that about her, but right at that moment, I just wish she wouldn't have opened her mouth.

"Leave him out of it ponytail." Kacchan growled angrily at her while I flinched away from everyone's questioning gazes.

"What does Midoriya have to do with this?" Tokoyami asked from the corner of the whole group. He seemed content to just listen to the meeting, but I guess now he wanted real answers.

"Nothing. Why would you think he has something to do with it?" Todoroki asked back, lying seamlessly. It wasn't good enough apparently.

"Cut the bullshit. We can obviously see that this has everything to do with him. Shinso was trying to destroy his relationship, he's clearly uncomfortable even talking about the guy, Bakugou is being strangely over protective at the moment, and I didn't miss the looks you sent him earlier." The bird headed boy said, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall in the commons.

"Fuck this. C'mon Izu, we have to go talk to the pros about this anyway." Kacchan said, trying to pull me out of the room and the situation. He didn't get far before Uraraka had a hold on my other wrist.

"Look Deku, none of us have a single clue what is going on or how you fit into any of it, but we're worried. We all care about you and something clearly happened that's bothering you. I'm not say you have to tell us, especially if you aren't comfortable with it, but just know that we're all here for you, okay? You can talk to any of us." She said with concern in her eyes.

I looked back to Kacchan, feeling conflicted on what I was supposed to do. He had a soft look on his face, urging me to do whatever I wanted to. His face telling me that the decision was completely mine and if I chose to not tell them, he'd get me out of there before they could ask another question. But it was also clear that if I did tell everyone, he'd be there for me, helping me through it.

I turned to my classmates and took a deep breath. "I'll try, but it's- it's a little hard to talk about it, so just- cut me some slack." I mumbled.