Chapter 26

Izuku's POV~

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I heard Ka-Bakugou's voice ring through the mostly quiet dorm building. I couldn't help but wonder who he was yelling at.

I didn't hear any response, so I could only assume that whoever it is he was yelling at chose to talk in a normal volume.

"Stay the fuck out of this Icyhot!" Was the next thing I heard, making me rule out Todoroki as the original victim of Bakugou's rage. That also meant that Todoroki was probably defending whoever the victim actually was.

I heard Todoroki's voice yelling this time, slightly surprising me seeing as he doesn't usually raise is voice in anger. "You can't just go around blaming other people for your mistakes!"

'Oh no,' I thought to myself, 'this isn't going to end well.'

Despite how badly I really didn't want to leave Todoroki's room at the moment, and how terribly I didn't want to see a certain angry blonde, I ventured out. I knew I was one of the only people capable of stopping those two before they destroyed half the dorm building. I quietly made my way down to where the kitchen and common area was located, not wanting anyone to know I was present yet. Yes, I may have been snooping, but I had a good reason for it.

"I'm not blaming Shitty Hair for my mistakes, I'm blaming him for his own! You can't stand here and seriously believe I would consciously cheat on Izuku." I heard Bakugou argue, making me rethink my decision of going down there. Did I really want to hear this? Especially if it was just a bunch of lies that would end up with me getting even more hurt in the end. Nevertheless, I stayed where I was, just out of eye sight, but definitely close enough to hear even when they weren't yelling. Which lead me to be able to hear Kirishima's voice as well.

"Baku-" The red head tried to say something, but he was quickly cut off.

"Don't even fuck start or so help me god, I will fucking kill you." Bakugou growled dangerously. I wasn't sure how to feel in that moment. The blonde seemed to be genuinely upset with what had happened, but that obviously wouldn't excuse what he did. Of course I would have to take into consideration what he said before, about never consciously cheating on me. What did that even mean? How was he not conscious when he stuck his tongue down Kirishima's throat?

"Why were you even in my room? Why the fuck did you just decide to fucking sit on me? What the hell went through your mind? You knew that Izuku and I are dating, so what the fuck could possibly possess you to do that?" He asked Kirishima in a quiet voice. It hurt to listen to him, he sounded so broken. I just wanted to rush into the kitchen and hug him. I wanted to talk to him and figure out what actually happened. I wanted to apologize for not listening in the first place. I almost did too, if it wasn't for the next sentence that was said.

"I was there because you told me to be there." Kirishima said like it was the most obvious thing in the world and Bakugou was just playing dumb. Maybe he was. "You texted me to go to your room. When I got there you just started kissing me. I was surprised at first and Midoriya was initially what went through my mind, but I just figured you guys broke up and you needed a rebound of something." I heared Kirishima explain, and just like that all my hope was ripped away. It was like watching it happen all over again. It almost hurt worse this time. Before there was always a chance that I had just seen wrong, there was still hope. Then when I over heard Bakugou asking Kirishima all those questions, I had truly believed him. I almost forgave him. Then all of my hope and happiness was ripped away.

I frozen and numb. I didn't pay any attention as shouts broke out in the kitchen again. I think Bakugou actually tried to fight Kirishima, but of course he was stopped by the multiple classmates who had been witnessing the scene. I only started to return to normal when I heard Bakugou storm out and Kirishima follow soon after.

I silently made my way into the now shell shocked kitchen. Everyone seemed to freak out even more when they say me enter, looking completely dead inside. "M-midoriya! how much of that-" I cut Iida off. "All of it. Bakugou yells loud." I mumbled. I quickly grabbed the cup of hot tea Todoroki had in his hands, assuming it was for me, but not caring if it wasn't. Once the cup was securely in my grasp, I made my way back out of the kitchen and up the stairs, just wanting to lay down. I took note that Todoroki was follow behind me, which made me feel slightly better, knowing I wasn't completely alone.

Once we climbed to his floor, we both made our way to his dorm. As we turn the corner, we both stopped dead in our tracks. For the second time tonight, I had to witness Bakugou making out with Kirishima.

This time Kirishima's back was up against the wall. Once of Bakugou's hands was in a first on one side of Kirishima's head, and the red haired boy's hands were fisted up in Bakugou's shirt.

I nearly dropped my tea.

It didn't last long. Only about ten or so seconds before Bakugou suddenly pulled away, instantly noticing Todoroki and I were standing just a few feet from them. He moved back like Kirishima was on fire and had just burned him. "Izu, please for the love of god-,"

"By all means, don't stop on our account. C'mon Shoto, they can't possibly be the only ones having fun tonight." I had no idea what came over me, but suddenly I was flirtatiously smiling at Todoroki and dragging him into his dorm. I don't think he knew exactly what was going on either, but he knew that I just needed him to go with it. He played along quite nicely and grabbed onto me hips, causing me to giggle as we crossed through his doorway. He quickly slammed the door behind us and pulled me into a much needed hug as I broke down in his arms.