Chapter 41

Todoroki's POV~

Bakugou and my own phone, both went off at the same time. I looked down and saw it was a text from Midoriya. When I opened it up, it was just his location.

"God damn it Midoriya, not again." I mumbled, but Bakugou heard me.

"Fuck," he said, already booking it out my door with me right behind him.

We ran straight through the common area, a couple people worried about the text and our sprinting. I didn't stop, just yelled over my shoulder, "Get that location to All Might and Aizawa, now!" and then we were out the door, a few other students following after us and a few going to the pros.

Izuku's POV~

Near seconds after I got my phone back in my pocket, Shinso and Dabi walked in. They were talking to each other and didn't seem to care that I was there.

"That's a dumb idea." Dabi deadpanned to Shinso.

The purple haired teen rolled his eyes. "I didn't ask for your criticism." He said.

"Well you came to me, told me an idea, a stupid one, and you expect me to not tell you that it's stupid?" Dabi shot back.

"Okay, now you're just being unnecessarily mean." Shinso pouted.

"That... was single handedly the saddest thing I've ever seen." I chimed in from where I was still cuffed.

"Oh shut up." Shinso said tiredly.

"He can never take critisim." Dabi says teasingly pointing a thumb at Shinso.

"I'm aware." I said with a glare at the purple haired boy.

"Oo, touchy subject." Dabi said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, touchy." Toga said out of nowhere, giggling as the skipped into view.

I stared at her with wide eyes. "Did- did you just make a pun out of the fact he tried to rape me?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I did not try to rape you!" I heard Shinso say in the background, but everyone ignored him.

"I might have." Toga said, still giggling.

"I don't know if I should be impressed or terrified." I said more to myself while I looked out into space in consideration.

Dabi and Shinso were now fighting over if what Shinso did constituted as sexual assault or not, I was rooting for Dabi, and Toga was giggling and the scene was getting a bit hectic.

Until a loud explosion caused them all to fall silent. Shinso and Toga rushed out of the room, Dabi receiving an order to get me to 'the car'. Dabi moved to grab me, but I scooted away and looked him in the eye. "If you unlock me right now and let me go, I'll let you leave right now and deny ever seeing you here." I bargained. He was a decent enough guy to me, might as well try to get a deal out of this.

He looked at me skeptically for a second, before saying, "Why would you do that?"

"Because you seem to hate Shinso just as much as I do, and you laughed at my jokes. Take it or leave it." He shrugged and unlocked me. I stood up and nodded at him, which he returned, and then disappeared through another door way.

"Where the fuck is Izuku?"

Ah, there's Kacchan. I missed him gosh darn it.

I made my way out of the room the same way Shinso and Toga had gone and found a few other villains I hadn't seen yet, and some UA students in a stand off. Kacchan, Todoroki, Uraraka, Asui, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, and Kaminari had all showed up. What did I do to deserve people like this in my life?

"Kacchan!" I shouted, running through the villains and jumping into his arms. He caught me and hugged me back.

"Jesus Izu, never do that again." He whispered to me. I nodded, even though getting kidnapped wasn't entirely up to me.

"How the fuck did you get out? Where the hell is Dabi?" Shinso shouted.

"Who's Dabi?" I asked innocently.

He looked at me confused. "The guys with black hair and stitched skin." He described, to dense to see what I was doing.

"Doesn't ring a bell." I said back.

"He was in the room like the whole time! He kept laughing at your terrible jokes and you two actually got along- God damn it you let him leave-"

"I let him leave- Yup."

"Fuck you."

"You already tried that. Todoroki beat the shit out of you, remember? Or did you receive to much brain damage to recall?"

"God damn it Mido, when did you get so savage?" Todoroki asked while doubled over laughing with most of our classmates.

"I AM HERE!"

Welp, shows over people.

All might burst into the room followed by a bunch of pros. The villains all ran, none even trying to fight, just scatter. They weren't very successful and were captured by just the pros in about ten minutes.

I was finally able to talk to my diddle dang boyfriend. I turned to him with a big smile on my face.

"It wasn't my mom."

"It wasn't your mom."

We both talked at the same time and ended up laughing it off.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry. For everything. And I mean everything." He said, confusing me.

"What'd you-"

He pulled away from our embrace and grabbed my arm, pulling up the sleeve, looking at tarnished skin under it. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I looked at Todoroki, who was standing a little ways away with a guilty look, before sighing and looking back at Kacchan. "Because it doesn't matter anymore. I might have gotten bad in middle school, but my depression doesn't define who I was or am now. And for the love of everything in this world, do not think I did it because of you. You weren't even the reason I was depressed! And please don't listen to Todoroki when I'm not around, he tends to not tell the whole story." I said, shooting a glare in the duel haired boy's direction.

"Young Midoriya! You're needed for questioning." I heard All Might call, cutting our conversation just a bit short.

"Coming!" I shouted to him. I looked back at Kacchan, "Are you gonna let me go, or are you coming with me?" I asked him with a smirk, already knowing what he was gonna pick.

"You think I'm letting you out of my sight again?" He asked me, twisting his lip ring. I wasn't sure he was even aware he was doing it, or if it was just a unconscious habit he had developed. Either way, it drew my attention to his lips.

Which drew his to mine.

Which lead to us kissing.

Which lead All Might to yelling again.

We pulled away, both of us with smiles. Mine a goofy one, and he's more playful, Kacchan doesn't do 'goofy smiles', let's be honest.

I skipped over to the investigator, Kacchan's hand firmly clasping mine. I was ready to get this over with and go back to the dorms with my boyfriend.

A Disney marathon sounded really good right about then.