Chapter 30

Izuku's POV~

"So this is where we go hunt him down and end his miserable existence, right? Or am I misreading this whole situation?" Uraraka asked after I had finished explaining everything that had happened with Shinso.

"What? Ura no, that's not-" I tried to stop her, but I was cut off.

"Yup, that's definitely what we're going to do." Hagakure piped up from behind me, causing me to jump. It's not my fault I couldn't see her.

"I'm in." Sero said with a shrug as Kaminari nodded in agreement.

"No, guys-" I was cut off again.

"I take back everything I said before, lets go beat the shit out of him." Jirou said, and started to walk to the door, but was stopped by Yaoyorozu grabbing her by the waist.

"How about we all take a deep breath and ask Midoriya what he wants? It's kind of all up to him you know." She said, sending a gentle smile my way. I let out a breath of relief, returning her smile.

Everyone stopped their movements and plans to look over at me. Kacchan had moved so he was hugging me from behind again, so I pushed myself further into his embrace. "From what Kirishima told us earlier, he's not alone. We can't just rush into this completely unprepared. We have to tell the pros, then they'll probably handle it from there." I explained, watching as many of their faces fell in disappointment.

"As much as we all want to deal with Shinso ourselves, we should think about this rationally and tell the pros, ribbit." Asui said.

"Do we have to?" Mina whined. The mature ones in our class shot her a look. "Fine." She said with a huff.

"I hope you know that we're all going with you to tell the pros." Uraraka said with a stubborn tone. I kind of already guessed that, so I just shrugged in response. They already knew, so what was the harm in them coming with?

"Let's go then." Iida said, pointing his arms at the front door. The class mumbled agreements and everyone started to funnel out. Please remember that there was nineteen of us marching over to the main building, it took as a few seconds.

Ironically, Kacchan and I were at the back of the pack while leaving the dorm building. "Want a piggy back ride?" He asked me, probably knowing how long this day had been for me. I nodded rapidly as he chuckled at me. Once I was securely on his back, we were off with the rest of the class.

"Look at Bakugou giving Midoriya a piggy back ride! Babe, I want a piggy back ride!" Kaminari whined to Sero.

The other boy rolled his eyes playfully. "No, you're to heavy."

Kirishima was walking next to them and looked at Kaminari nervously. "I mean, I can give you one if you want?" He asked shyly. I knew he was still worried about how hurt they were over everything that happened with Kacchan, but I also knew that Sero and Kaminari understood why he did it.

"Hell yes!" Kaminari cheered and got on Kirishima's back, causing the red head to smile warmly. "Fuck you Hanta." Kaminari said, sticking his tongue out at his boyfriend who just blew him a kiss. "I know you want to."

I was laughing at all three of them, as were most of the class, when Kacchan turned his head to look at me. He was smiling at me, making me wonder why, but I didn't ask and he didn't elaborate.

There was still a storming going on outside, so the whole journey was made while running. It was actually really funny to watch all of the future pros run, screaming, through the rain. None of us had even thought to grab jackets or umbrellas.

Kacchan and Kirishima put me and Kaminari down once we reached the main campus building, everyone now soaking wet. "That was a terrible idea." Kacchan mumbled while shaking out his slightly damp hair. I had left my head sitting on top of his, so his hair was still pretty dry. I, on the other hand, looked like a drown rat.

"I blame Iida." Mina groaned, peeling her shirt out and away from her, just for it to stick to her skin again when she let it go.

The class rep looked at her, dumbfounded. "How is any of this my fault? I can't control the weather!" He exclaimed.

She stood up straight, "Let's go then!" She said in a booming voice and imitating Iida's arm movements from earlier. A handful of our class laughed while Iida sighed in defeat.

"We're going to have to go through it again to get back." Aoyama said, nearly crying at the thought.

Yaoyorozu rolled her eyes at some of our more childish classmates. "I can make everyone umbrellas for the journey back, if you all really need them that bad." She said like the disappointed mother she currently was.

"Love you mom!" Mina said jokingly, as she started to lead us to the staff offices.

"So what's the plan? Are we just gonna walk into Nezu's office and say that some gross grape is threatening all of us because Midoriya turned him down, or?...." Kaminari aked as we walked.

"Um yeah, I guess that is kind of the plan." I said unsure. I hadn't really thought we needed a plan, so I was just thinking we were gonna tell the pros what Shinso was doing.

Kacchan squeezed my hand, "Why the fuck do we need a plan?" He growled at the others.

"We don't need one, but it would be nice to have. What if they don't do anything about it? What if they do, but won't tell us anything about it? These are things we should probably take into consideration." Sero said with a shrug. Most of the class was looking at him in shock for even thinking that out so thoroughly.

"We don't have to worry about that. It all revolves around me, right? They'll at least keep me up to date on everything, and I'll just tell you guys. Even if they don't want to, I think All Might would still tell me." I said as most of the students nodded in agreement.

"Welp, here we go." Mina said, motioning Kacchan and I towards Nezu's office door.