Chapter 22

Izuku's POV~

"I... I dare you- I dare you to kiss me."

Nothing happened. He just kind of stared at me in complete shock. I started to panic. 'I knew this would happen. I'm such an idiot. Why can't I do anything right? Why do I have to mess up every-'

My own thoughts were cut off by a sudden movement from Kacchan. He had tightened his hold on my waist, pulling my impossibly closer and... and slamming his lips onto mine. It took me two seconds to overcome my shock and kiss him back. He actually did it. He kissed me. 'Oh my gosh, Kacchan's kissing me!'. Ya know, I think I freaked out more when he kissed me than when he was just staring at me.

He pulled back after about thirty seconds, maybe, and rested his forehead against mine. We were both slightly panting and neither really knew what to say. Eventually Kacchan spoke up, but only to say "fuck," and then go quiet again, causing me to giggle. I say him smile softly at the noise, before planting a soft peck on my lips. My face was beat red at this point.

"Why are you so damn cute?" He asked me with a smirk, causing my blush to become darker, which was completely his intention.

"Kacchan." I whined, playfully pushing him. He let out a small laugh while I smiled at him.

I didn't want to ruin the joking atmosphere, but I needed to ask. "What- what does this make us?" I asked him hesitantly.

He straightened up, all humor was gone from his face. I regretted asking, my face falling and tears threatening to fall. He was going to reject me. He probably just kissed me for the dare.

"Whoa- whoa, what's wrong? Why do you look like you're about to cry?" He asked me concerned, grabbing my face gently in his hands.

"You're going to reject me, aren't you?" I pathetically asked him.

He softly smiled down at me. "Why would I do that Izu?" He placed a light kiss on the tip of my nose, causing me to giggle, even though I was thoroughly confused. "I was actually going to ask if you wanted to be my boyfriend." He said, a twinkle of amusement in his eye.

I gaped at him for a solid ten seconds before recovering an immediately jumping into his arms shouting, "yes!". He wholeheartedly laughed at my reaction, and held onto me while a littered kisses all over his face.

He ended up giving me a piggyback ride back to the dorms. We got some confused and worried looks when we entered the building, most people didn't know that we had made up from our previous fight, even if we were attached at the hip earlier today. None of them ever got an explanation.

"Oi, Icy Hot. Can you go tell the fucking adults that I got the nerd back so they can stop running around like chickens with their heads cut off." He shouted at Todoroki from across the commons area. The duel haired boy nodded and disappeared from the room.

"Hey Kacchan?" I whisper asked him. He made a soft humming noise in response, while walking over to the elevator. "Can we have that Disney marathon now?" I asked him, smiling a little bit. I like Disney, sue me. I saw him crack a smile.

"Of course."