Chapter 33

⚠️TW⚠️

Izuku's POV~

I felt terrible about being the reason everyone else was covered in gross trash gunk, but there wasn't anything I could do about it now. I sent a quick text back to Uraraka apologizing and asking her to tell everyone else that I was sorry. Kacchan had taken my words to heart and had gone to take a shower. He was back about twenty minutes later, significantly calmer... and cleaner.

"Okay, I showered. Can you open the door now?" He asked after knocking.

I opened the door and was immediately brought into his embrace. I was a little startled, but I quickly hugged back. It had definitely been a rough night for him, the least I could do was hug him back. "Don't... Don't leave." I heard him whisper into the crook of my neck.

I knew what he meant, but it hurt that he thought that way. He was worried I'd leave him for Todoroki because of the dare I had earlier. I pulled back from him, Kacchan instantly looked up at me with scared eyes, but I just grabbed his hand and brought him into my dorm and shut the door behind us. I pulled him over to my bed and pushed him down on it, crawling around to the other side. We laid down and I curled up against his side while he wrapped his arms around me. "I wouldn't dream of leaving you." I whispered back to him. He didn't verbally respond, the only sign he gave that he heard me, was tightening his hold on me.

I fell asleep minutes later, wrapped up in his arms.

Bakugou's POV~

I know I shouldn't have been so threatened by that damn half and half bastard, but I couldn't help it. With everything that had happened in those last few weeks, I couldn't help but feel like he was slipping away. I was scared, okay? I didn't even realize I had said anything out loud until he pulled away. Of course he didn't fucking say anything for like three minutes and scared the shit out of me. I think that little asshole did it on purpose.

It didn't take him long to fall asleep after that. As soon as he was in my arms he was nearly out. I didn't get to sleep as easy that night. Having him that close definitely helped ease my worries, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to find someone better than me. Someone who had never hurt him the way I have. The most terrifying thought I had was, if he did, I'd let him go.

He deserves so much better than me.

Todoroki's POV~

After the Midoriya and Bakugou ran throughout the commons and then disappeared, everyone else had been hit by the trash liquids that Bakugou was covered in. We all dispersed to take showers and try and get the smell out. I was done in about fifteen minutes, just really wanting to get to bed. Tonight had royally sucked.

Once I got back to my dorm I collapsed onto my bed. I was exhausted from everything that happened the past few days, mentally and physically. Midoriya wasn't the only one struggling at the moment. Even before everything happened, everyone could see how Bakugou was basically falling apart. After everything that happened when he was kidnapped to the emotional rollercoaster Midoriya and him seemed to be on, the boy wasn't doing so well.

Then there was me.

I can't believe I ever had feelings for that guy! I never should have left Midoriya alone with him. I should have fought him more to stay. I should have went back earlier that day. I should have killed him when I had the chance... I should have made Shinso leave with me, but I couldn't.

I knew at least one of us had to stay with him. We both knew about his dark past and what he'd do in that situation if he was left alone. But now it's just worse! I don't think Bakugou even knows about it, which isn't good for anyone involved. What happens when the inevitably fight about something and the hot head storms off and leaves Midoriya alone with his thoughts, not even realizing that he could end up being the reason he never sees the green haired boy again? What happens then? I know that Midoriya doesn't want to tell him because he's the main reason any of it even started, but he needs to know. It could destroy their relationship, but what's more important? Them being together or them being alive?

Kirishima's POV~

I was actually cuddling with Denki and Hanta. It was fucking crazy how much things had changed in a span of two days. But yeah, that's all I wanted to say.

Shinso's POV~

Kirishima wasn't part of my plan. He wasn't supposed to figure any of it out, but some how that fucking idiot did. Once he knew I had to make sure he couldn't tell anyone else, I mean what good would any of this be if he went and blabbed to the whole class. After we got rid of his pesky little memories, I thought he'd make a useful pawn. Maybe he could get Bakugou out of the picture, making my job seventy five percent easier.

But he failed.

He went and fucked up everything. He knew the consequences and yet he still did the one thing he knew he wasn't supposed to.

Thankfully, he underestimate me, along with all of the pros. They aren't even upping security. I just had to make sure Kirishima paid for screwing up, then I could go forward with my original plan. It might take more time, but it would all be worth it in the long run.

"Toga, I have a job for you." I said to no one in particular. I was supposedly the only one in the dark room, but I knew she was there. She always is.

"Yes?" She said with a giggle as she appeared out of, what seemed like, thin air.

"First payback, then Izuku. You know what to do. Don't. screw. up. or there'll be hell to pay."

She nodded and then she was gone.

Time for the game to begin.