Chapter 20

Izuku's POV~

I wanted to sleep, but I knew I couldn't. The walk to the principal's office wasn't a long one, there just wasn't enough time. Not that Kacchan would have been mad about me falling asleep in his hold, I actually think that's what he wanted, for me to sleep and take a break from how crappy reality is right now.

We made it to Nezu's office in less than five minutes. Kacchan knocked not bothering to put me down or wait for an answer, before pushing the door open and strolling in. Nezu, All Might, and Mr. Aizawa were in the office and snapped their heads to us when we entered. I buried my head into Kacchan's neck, feeling incredibly uncomfortable in the presence of all three of them.

"Bakugou, and young Midoriya, what are you two doing here?" Nezu was the first to speak up.

Kacchan sat down with me still in his arms. "We have to talk about the purple freak that just transferred to 1-A. He has to fucking go." Kacchan stated, getting a little worked up. I grabbed one of his hands and pulled it in between us, calmingly rubbing circles on the back of it with my thumb. He took a deep breath, calming down a fraction, but only for my benefit.

"Language." Aizawa said with a tired sigh.

"And why is that?" Nezu asked us.

Kacchan looked down at me. "Izu, you should really be the one to tell them, but if you don't want to, I will." He said softly to me. All three of the adults were looking at us with a mix of curious and worried faces. I hesitantly nodded and turned around, so I was facing the teachers.

I took deep breath before simply saying, "Shinso tried to rape me." I took in a shuddering breath as Kacchan gently rubbed my sides, subtly trying to calm me down.

All of the adults in the room's faces clearly showed their shock. None of them had anything to say for the longest time. I was starting to get uncomfortable under their gazes, when Kacchan spoke up, breaking the silence. "Fucking say something, you're freaking him out." He hissed at them.

It seemed to snap them out of the sudden shock, and Aizawa was the first to speak up. "We get rid of one perv, just to gain one whose worse." He said with a sigh.

"I'm entirely sure how to handle situation, nothing like has ever happened at UA, but we need to alert the authorities." Nezu said, looking at the other two pros in the room.

I instantly jumped at the suggestion. "No! You can't tell the cops! Please- please, you can't!" I said, tears spilling down my face for what seemed like the millionth time today.

Nezu looked at me in confusion. "Midoriya, why don't you want to tell the police? They can help, then you can press charges against Shinso." He said like I didn't realize what tell the cops meant.

"I know that! I just... no one else can find out about this. I didn't even want to tell you, but Kacchan made me. I want- I just want to forget about it, and telling the cops and doing some stupid trail isn't go to allow that. Besides, he didn't even get to do anything bad. Todoroki stopped him before he got past forcing me to kiss him." I said, leaning back, further into Kacchan, who just silently wrapped his arms around me, offering me as much comfort as he could. I appreciated his attempts, but they weren't very successful, if I'm being completely honest.

All Might was the next to speak up. "Look, young Midoriya, I know how hard this must be for you, but I really think we should go-"

I cut him off. Never in a million years did I think I'd be cutting off All Might. My idol. My mentor. The only reason I may actually become a pro hero. "No, you don't get it. You weren't the one he used his quirk on. You weren't the one who he forced to stop crying. It. Wasn't. You." I was pissed. I was mad at Nezu for suggesting I go to the police. I was mad at All Might for taking his side. I was mad at Kacchan for making me tell the adults. Worst of all, I was mad at myself. If only I had been able to break from his quirk. If only I hadn't responded to him in the first place, I mean I knew what his quirk was and how it worked. I was just to stupid to think. I'm always to stupid to think.

Everyone else in the room was once again frozen in shock. I don't know if it was from my outburst, or from the details I gave them. Either way, I didn't want to wait around for them to come to their senses. I quickly used Kacchan's shock to my advantage, scrambling out of his grip and dashing out of the room. It took them only a few seconds to start after me, Kacchan actually taking the lead, beating even the pros to chase after me.

I was just running from them, with absolutely no plan whatsoever. I didn't know how to lose them. I didn't know where to go. I didn't know who to go to. I was just running, hoping they'd leave me alone eventually.

I kept going, all the way out of the main campus building. I was originally going to head for the dorms and hopefully make it to my own and lock the door before they could catch up to me, but I redirected my course, instead heading to the city. My chances of losing them are greater in a big city full of people, cars, and buildings than in a single building with about twenty kids, who most would give me away instantly.

At this point I wasn't even sure if they were still after me, or if I was just running for the hell of it, but I didn't stop. I kept going until I found I bus stop, which a bus had just pulled up to and people were boarding. I made a split second decision to hop on and let it take me as far away from my problems as it could. But before I could get both feet on the platform, there was a familiar tug on my wrist. I snapped my head back to see a particular blonde, who seemed to be around me more often than not lately.

"Kacchan..."