Chapter 1

Izuku's POV~

It's the first weekend of living in the 1-A dorms. It's definitely been an adjustment for everyone, but it hasn't been all bad. Mineta was kicked out for trying to set up cameras in all the girl's dorm rooms. Shinso was moved up to 1-A after. I'm one of the only people to actually be nice and friendly with him, other than most of the girls. Jirou and Yaoyorozu just aren't really into being nice and friendly with new people. It's not like their mean, but they aren't making an effort to be his friend, not that he really seems to care. He mainly just hangs out with Todoroki and I. I'm not sure when Todoroki and I became good friends, some time while rescuing Kacchan I assume.

Anyways, I was lying on my bed, flipping through some random book my mom sent with me, when there was a knock on my dorm room door. I threw my book aside and got up to answer it. I opened the door to mischievous looking Mina and Uraraka. "Oh, hey guys..." I said cautiously.

Mina started to giggle and had to turn around to try and compose herself. Uraraka laughed a little, but she was able to talk. "Hey Deku! We're all going down to the common area to do some bonding exercises as a class!" She said, her wicked smile still present.

It sounded innocent enough, but the looks they were giving me told me otherwise. Still, I couldn't possibly argue against bonding exercises, Iida would just end up dragging me there anyways. "Oh ok, I'll be right down then." I said. They nodded to me, before moving on to the next dorm.

I shut my door and walked into my slightly messy room. I changed out of the t shirt I was wearing, opting out for a clean hoodie and sweatpants. Once I deemed myself presentable, I made my way out of my room and down to the commons.

A few of my classmates were already down there. Todoroki and Shinso were seated on the couch. Seeing as Iida and Uraraka were both missing, and I wasn't really close with any of my other classmates, I took a seat by them. Neither of them said anything to me, they seemed very deep in conversation.

A few minutes went by, and most of our classmates and trickled into the room. The only ones missing were Uraraka, Mina, Kirishima, and Kacchan. I wasn't really expecting Kacchan to come, this didn't seem like the type of thing he'd be in to.

All the conversations in the room came to a halt as the sounds of shouting, laughing, and explosions came from the stair well. Seconds later, Mina and Uraraka appeared, laughing hysterically, next came Kirishima, quirk activated, pulling a struggling Kacchan by the back of his shirt.

"I don't want to spend my night with a bunch of fucking extras!" He shouted while Kirishima continued to ignore him and dragged the explosive blonde into the living room and dropped him right in front of the couch.

"Now that we're all here, let's start!" Kirishima said with a smug smile. Kacchan made a 'tch' noise, but didn't object.

Iida stood up from the chair he was previously sitting in, while swinging his arms around in a robotic motion. "What exactly will we be doing for a bonding exercise?!" He asked loudly.

Uraraka started to giggle, but Mina was able to respond. "Truth or dare!" She cheered.

Most of the class was instantly more interested in the 'bonding', which was now just a fun party game. "Absolutely not!" Iida interjected. A few students booed him (Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima).

"Aw c'mon Iida! Please?" Uraraka begged him, batting her eyelashes.

He blushed and stumbled for words. "I-I suppose...But! No going outside, no damage to any property or each other!" He said.

Uraraka nodded enthusiastically. "Deal!"

"Okay everyone, mother gave us permission! Get into a circle on the ground." Mina instructed. Iida gasped a little bit when she called him mother, but didn't bring it up. Everyone was quick to find a spot on the ground. A Few weren't playing and just watching, Koda, Aoyama, Shoji, and Ojirou decided not to play.

"I'm gonna spin this bottle," Mina said holding up a glass pop bottle, "and whoever it lands on will have to pick truth or dare. Once they complete their truth or dare, they spin and so on, make sense?" She asked everyone. The whole class nodded.

Mina spun and it landed on Kaminari. "Truth or dare?" She asked him with a smirk.

"Dare!" He said with a smirk of his own. Her's only grew.

"Charge my phone." She said, handing him her phone and usb cord.

He gave her a disbelieving look. "Seriously? That's it?" He asked her, she nodded. "Lame." He mumbled. He put the cord in his mouth and spun the bottle. It landed on Asui. "Truth or dare?" He said with the usb still in his mouth, so it came out a little jumbled, causing a few people to laugh.

"Truth." The green haired girl said.

"If you could swap quirks with anyone here, who would it be?" He asked her. Thankfully he had taken the cord out of his mouth, so we were actually able to understand him.

"Hm, I'd probably want to swap with Todoroki." She said, while most of the class agreed with her.  

That's how the next hour went. Someone spinning the bottle and asking truth or dare. It had only landed on me once, causing me to now be shirtless. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but then I realized that my hero costume rips a lot and they've all seen my chest before, somehow or another.

It was my turn to spin the bottle. I quickly flicked it around. It spun for a few seconds before slowing down and stopping on Kacchan. I took a gulp before asking him truth or dare.

"Fucking dare, nerd."

I thought for a few seconds. Kacchan has already gone twice before. Once he had to chug a bottle of hot sauce, which he was affected by, and the other he had to make Kirishima ramen. I wanted to actually make his dare hard. I wanted to make him chicken out. Then it hit me.

"I dare you to compliment everyone in this room."

And that... That exact moment is when all hell broke loose.