Chapter 25

Izuku's POV~

The thud of my glass hitting the carpet, made both of them snap their heads to look at me. When Kacchan saw me he looked back and forth between Kirishima and I in confusion. He pushed Kirishima off of him and scrambled to get up as I dashed out the door, tears already falling from my eyes.

"Izuku, wait please! It's not what you think!" I heard him shout from behind me, but I wasn't planning on stopping.

I kept running, all the way to Todoroki's room. I was just hoping he came up after we stopped talking. I frantically knocked on the door and it opened two seconds later. I didn't wait for him to let me in and just ran right in, slamming the door and locking it. There were more loud knocks on the door right after it closed.

"Seriously Izu, it's not what it looked like! Just let me explain!" Kacchan's voice could be heard through the door. I started to sob even more as Todoroki pulled me into a hug.

"Fuck Mido, what happened?" He asked me softly. In all honestly, he probably thought Kacchan had tried to rape me too.

"I-I tell you, just please make him leave." I said through the heart wrenching sobs. He nodded and set me down on his bed, wrapping a blanket around my shoulders. I buried my hand into in as he moved to his door.

I heard it open and Kacchan tried to get in, but Todoroki pushed him out. "Seriously you have to let me talk to him." He pleaded. It stung, I don't know if Kacchan's ever begged like that before.

"I don't know what the fuck you did, but you seriously fucked up. With everything that's already happened to him, you just had to add to that, didn't you? Just leave him the fuck alone, he doesn't want to see you." Todo said, not listening to Kacchan's pleas as he slammed the door and locked it again.

The duel haired boy made his way back over to me and sat a foot or two away. "Wanna tell me about it now? I don't think he'll bother you for awhile." He said in a soft voice.

I nodded my head and dried my tears. He wasn't worth it. "Well I went down to the kitchen to get water and then I talked to you for like two minutes. When I got back to Ka- Bakugou's dorm, I saw him making out with Kirishima." I said with no emotion in my voice. Todoroki was just staring at me in shock. "It couldn't have been a fluke thing either. It couldn't have been Kirishima just kissing him out of nowhere and he froze up. I saw- I saw him kissing him back." I started to tear up again, and reached for Todoroki, who let me cling to him.

I ended up falling asleep hugging Todoroki. Neither of us like each other like that, but we had both literally just been betrayed by the people we had feelings for, so mutual depressed cuddles were allowed. Fight me about it. I didn't want to deal with the real world, so I snuggled up the literal human furnace and slept.

Bakugou's POV~

FUCK!

It's seriously not what it looked like. Or I guess it kind of was. Izu saw me making out with Kirishima, and well, that's kind of what happened.

But there's a reason! Hear me out.

I was fucking asleep. I was sleeping and shitty hair started to make out with me. I wasn't even fully awake, but my half asleep brain figured it was just Izu, so I kissed him back. I THOUGHT HE WAS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND. And Izu won't listen to me long enough for me to explain that I wasn't fucking cheating on him. He ran straight to icyhot and now I can't even explain myself because of the fucking candycane guard dog.

I didn't know what to do after icyhot yelled at me to leave Izu the fuck alone. I was freaking out and breaking down. What the fuck was I supposed to do now? I fucking love Izuku and I'm losing him over something that never should have happened. I wanted to find shitty hair and beat the fuck out of him, but I didn't think that would help me in the slightest. I needed help, and thankfully, I knew just who to ask.

Izuku's POV~

Waking up the next morning was like being thrown out of a plane or when you jump off of a moving swing. The plummeting feeling in your stomach as you fall. Everything that had happened was just making me feel physically sick. I whined and scooted closer to Todo, just wanting to snuggle with someone and forget about the fact that my life was falling apart.

"Well I guess you're awake now." He said with a slight teasing tone. I groaned and buried my head into his side. "You should probably eat something." He said.

"I don't want to."

"Please Mido?"

"No."

"Will you at least drink something? I can go make you some tea." He bribed, finally getting me to agree. He asked if I wanted to come with, but I said no. I wanted to go back to my dorm and change, I was still in Bakugou's hoodie. Todo obviously understood and we headed off in different directions.

I was able to get to my dorm and quickly change into my own hoodie. There still wasn't power so the dorms were oddly cold. I made it back to Todo's room without seeing anyone I didn't want to.

But of course that didn't last long when I was able to hear yelling all the way down in the kitchen