Chapter 4

Izuku's POV~

I showed the dare to Todoroki and Shinso and saw both of them drop their jaws. "Wow, he's not gonna go easy on you is he?" Shinso asked after a few seconds. I sadly shook my head. "And you said this is the first dare he's giving you?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow, to which I responded with a single head nod. "I'm a little excited to see how this game plays out." He said with a slight smirk.

I widened my eyes. "You traitor!" I said back to him in a joking manner.

He put his hands up in surrender. "As much as I want to see you be terribly embarrassed, I was hinting at all the stuff you could make 'Kacchan' do." He said, putting air quotes around the childhood nickname.

Todoroki spoke up, "but think of all of the things he's going to make Midoriya do." He pointed out. I paled a little at the thought of whatever else I'll be forced to do in this little 'game'.

I quickly dropped the thoughts. "Can we just go talk to Uraraka and get this over with?" I asked them. They nodded and we quickly found the bubbly girl.

"You.. you need what?" She asked me. I had told her most of the story, just that Kacchan and I were in an intense game of truth or dare that I didn't intend to lose, and that I needed her help for a dare.

"I need a uniform." I repeated to her. My face was slightly red, but I was doing my best to ignore the embarrassment.

"Yeah I got that part, I was referring to the second part of the dare. You aren't seriously going to do that, right? I mean, you'd definitely be late and there's no way I'm going to leave you to do it by yourself, so we'd both be late." She pointed out.

Despite my best efforts, my face bloomed a deep red. "I know, and I'm really sorry if we're late, but I'm not chickening out on the first dare. C'mon Uraraka, please?" I begged.

She gave a heavy sigh before nodding her head. "Let's make this quick. Tsu! I'm gonna need some help!" She called across the room. The frog girl made her way over to us.

I turned to the two boys behind me. "Okay, I think we've got it from here. You guys can go to class so you aren't late." I told them.

They both shook their heads. "No way, I want to see this." Shinso said with a slight laugh. I rolled my eyes at him, what a great friend.

"Hey guys, what'd you need kero?" Asui asked once she reached us. Uraraka didn't explain, just grabbed her wrist, as well as mine, and dragged us both to her dorm where the toughest half hour of my life began.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I walked into the main school building with my head hung low. Uraraka and Asui were walking to one side of me talking about something or another, I wasn't paying them any mind, and Todoroki and Shinso were both just staring at me in silent shock... I think.

Once we reached our classroom, we all stopped at the door. They all looked at me to open it, obviously wanting to make sure I was completely ready for what was about to happen to my reputation. "If it makes you feel any better Deku, the girls have actually been talking about putting you in a skirt for a while." Uraraka said with a shrug.

I gaped at her. "They heck are you guys talking about that?!" I nearly shrieked at her.

She shrugged again. "You have a good body type for it, I guess. I'm not entirely sure honestly, Mina's the one who brought it up." She explained.

"That's a horrible excuse." I said with a sigh. "I guess it's now or never." I said, turning back to the door. I took one more deep breath before grabbing the handle and slowly pushing the door open.

There was a solid five minutes of stunned silence from the entire class. No one said or did anything, they all just stared at me. Mr. Aizawa's eyes were widened a tiny bit, but he didn't seem too shocked. My eyes quickly found Kacchan. His eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. We made direct eye contact and I soon broke it, looking away and blushing.

The semi tense silence was finally broken by two girlish squeals. Everyone snapped their attention to Mina and Hagakure, who were both now standing and rushing over to me and the four other students in front of the door. "Oh my god, how the hell did you get him in this?!" Mina said, circling around me. "Did you shave his legs?!" Hagakure asked.

"It wasn't even my idea!" Uraraka said with a huge smirk. "Bakugou made him do it." She said, directing her eyes to the still shellshocked blonde. The sound of his name must have snapped him out of whatever trance he was in, causing him to quickly look anywhere but at me.

"What? Why?" Mina asked, seeming way to excited about the whole thing.

"Kacchan and I are playing truth or dare, he seems to be a sore loser." I stated matter of factly. I was totally trying to push his buttons, I'M IN A SKIRT.

"What the fuck did you just say nerd?!" He yelled, getting up from his desk.

Mr. Aizawa finally decided to step in. "Bakugou, Language. All of you," he said pointing at everyone standing, "sit down or get out. And don't be late again." He said with a pointed stare at the five of us who just walked into class.

I took my seat behind Kacchan and our teacher continued with his lesson. After a few minutes Aizawa had to leave to talk to Nezu, so we were left alone. As soon as the teacher stepped out, Kacchan turned to me. "I seriously didn't think you had it in you, nerd." He said, seeming slightly impressed. I shyly smiled at him.

"I'm just full of surprises I guess." I said back sheepishly. He just rolled his eyes and turned back around.

Aizawa came back shortly after and our lessons continued. When he turned his back to write something on the board, I quickly pulled my phone out, being careful to not get caught.

Truth or dare Kacchan?