Chapter 10

Izuku's POV~

We stayed like that, just hugging each other for the first time in years, for maybe five minutes? I'm not sure, neither of us bothered to check the time. Neither of us really wanted to separate either. When I tried to pull back, solely because I was worried Kacchan was getting uncomfortable and probably angry, he quickly pulled me back to him. I was shocked, for only a minute, before eventually just giving in and letting him hug me until he wanted to part. Once we finally did part, we didn't talk about it.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to my window, causing me to look at him with a perplexed look. "Kacchan, what're we doing?" I asked him. I knew we had to go get my piercing, but why were we going to my window?

"We have to climb out. It's after curfew, we aren't even supposed to be out of our dorms, let alone the building." He said, throwing an eye roll in my direction.

That's when I really remembered the gravity of this situation. I was about to sneak out of the dorms, after curfew, with my childhood friend turned bully turned... something, and I was going to get a belly button piercing.All Might's going to kill me. My mother's going to kill me.

"Uh, K-Kacchan?" I said hesitantly. He stopped messing with my window, which was now open with the screen nearly off, and looked at me with a worried face. "Yeah?"

"Is-is this really such a good idea? I mean sneaking out and-and stuff. Can't we get into a lot of trouble for this? I just... I don't want anyone to get mad at either of us." I said, nervously wringing my hands together.

He seemed to relax when he figured out why I was nervous. "It'll be fine, I promise." He said, grabbing my wrists again. "If we do happen to get caught, you'll be with me. I'll just say it was my idea and I forced you to go along, pretty believable honestly." He said with a casual shrug.

My jaw dropped at him. "You can't take all the blame! You aren't forcing me to do anything!" I argued.

He gave me a slightly startled look, like he wasn't expecting my outburst. "Izuku, trust me, it'll be okay." He said, making direct eye contact with me.

"O-okay." Then we were off.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

We were finally outside the tattoo parlor where I was going to get my piercing. The anxiety was bad before, but now that we were actually here, it had multiplied by twenty. I was visibly shaking from the nerves. Kacchan looked over at me, and was probably worried I would have a panic attack. He slowly brought me into another hug, this time wrapping his arms around me, and positioning me so my arms were laying in between us. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to." He whispered to me calmly.

I shook my head. "It's a dare Kacchan, and I don't plan on losing." I said in a slightly teasing tone, pushing my head back slightly so I could see his face. I saw a flicker of a smile before it was gone and we were both heading inside.

"Can I help you two?" A sweet looking blonde girl asked form behind a counter. I nervously smiled at her as Kacchan explained what we were heard for. " Oh I see. Just let me get our piercing guy real quick, he's probably just making out with his girlfriend in the back." She said with a joking smile before disappearing in the back.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! NOT IN THE BREAK ROOM!" We heard the girl yell from the back. I guess the joke wasn't that much of a joke. I turn to look at Kacchan, we both made eye contact and then break down into a fit of laughter.

I recovered quicker than him, but only because I was so spell bound by the fact that he was laughing. Kacchan was actually, genuinely laughing, with me of all people! He noticed my staring fairly soon, and sobered up enough to send me a questioning glance. I turned bright red, looking away in a hurry.

Before he could ask any questions, the blonde girl returned with a stone faced man. He had long spiky hair and piercing all over his face. He was pretty intimidating. This was the guy that was going to shove a needle through my stomach?!

Kacchan sensed my unease and leaned close to my ear. "You know you could kick his ass with your pinky, right?" He asked in an amused whisper. I big gulp before shakily nodding. "And if you seriously couldn't handle it, I'd kick his ass." He said, then pulled away and followed after the guy, who had started to lead us to a chair a few feet away.

"Jesus Christ Gray! Put a fucking shirt on!" Someone yelled from behind us. I quickly turned around to see the blonde girl, a boy with spiky pink hair, and a shirtless boy with black hair.

"Guys, we have customers, can you not?" The blonde asked them both.

"But Lucy, look at him! No wait, don't look!" The boy with pink hair said. The girl just lightly laughed at him.

A girl with light blue hair, glasses and her nose buried in a book, came out of the back room and over to the scary guy who was going to give me a piercing. "Hey Gajeel do- Oh, sorry. I forgot that you had someone right now." She said sheepishly, look at Kacchan and I, who were now just standing next to the chair while the guys was sitting in a rolling stool.

I say the scary guy's face soften at the slightly clueless girl. "Levy, you were there, two seconds ago, when Lucy told me about them." He said slowly, with a lightly teasing tone. She rolled her eyes at him before turning to Kacchan and I.

"Who's getting the piercing?" She asked. I hesitantly raised my hand. She could clearly see how terrified I was. "I promise he's not as scary as he looks, he's a soft, I swear." She said with a wink, then walked back through the door to the break room.

"So are you gonna do this, or are you just gonna stand there?" The guy, Gajeel I think, asked me. I nodded before sitting down.

My hands were shaking in my lap while he got everything ready. I felt a warm hand grab one of mine and pulling it away from my stomach. I looked over to see Kacchan giving me a reassuring look. It wasn't a smile, but it still made my stomach do flips.

He actually managed to keep me distracted almost all the way through. Until the needle happened. I noticed that part, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, just a little bit of pain. Breaking my arms repeatedly definitely hurt worse.