Chapter 16

⚠️TW⚠️

Izuku's POV~

That. Little. Asshole.

I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I couldn't do anything but sit there and silently cry.

"Stop crying." He said softly, coming closer to me. I stopped. I wanted to move away, but I was stuck in place.

He sat back onto my bed, in the same spot he was in before Kacchan barged in. "C'mere." He said, motioning me to him. I obeyed.

'Think think think. How did I get out of this last time? C'mon, what'd I do at the sports festival?'

He swiftly pulled me back onto his lap and I inwardly cringed. 'I'm going to kill him. All Might's going to kill him. My mother's going to kill him. Kacchan's going to kill him.' He gently grabbed my face with both of his hands and pulled me to him, connecting our lips for the second time. Note to self, Shinso is a terrible kisser. I kind of just zoned out after that, not really wanting to remember any of what was about to happen. Thankfully nothing else happened.

Todoroki barged into my room this time. "Why the hell is Baku- What the fucking are you doing?!" He was stunned at what was happening, but for the wrong reasons, at first. He walked in and thought that I was making out with the boy he clearly has a crush on. He was probably pissed at me, at first. Then he noticed the tear stains on my face and the complete white eyes, and put two and two together.

"Todoroki, it's not-" Shinso was cut off by a furious duel haired boy. "Shut the fuck up before I burn you alive." He said, walking over to us. He pulled me off of the purple haired boy, and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, hauling him to his feet. He quickly punched him a few times, successfully knocking him out and deactivating his quirk.

As soon as I was free and curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out. Todoroki quickly moved over to me, picking me up bridal style and carrying me out of the room. He whispering reassuring things to me, but I wasn't paying attention. "C'mon, let's get you to Recovery Girl." He said to me, that part I got.

"No! You can't! Please, please don't make me!" I pleaded with him, almost falling from his grip. He stopped walking and stared at me in shock. "Why don't you want to see a doctor?" He asked me in confusion.

I was crying harder now. "No one- no one can know Todoroki. Please don't tell anyone. If people knew, they'd make it a bigger deal than it really is." I said through heavy sobs.

Todoroki was even more confused now. He stared at me for a second before slowly saying, "he tried to rape you Midoriya." He said like I didn't know that already.

"Exactly!" I exclaimed. "He tried to. He didn't actually do anything, because you were there. People would get really really mad if they knew, so don't tell anyone. Besides, he worked so hard to get into the hero course and he just got here-" Todoroki cut me off.

"Are you seriously worried about him getting kicked out of school right now?" He asked me in disbelief. "Midoriya, look at me." He said sternly. I reluctantly looked up at him. "Getting expelled is to kind for him. Personally, I hope Bakugou beats the shit out of him." He said casually before he continued to walk.

"Todo-Todoroki, where are you taking me?" I asked him, worried he was going against my wishes and taking me to Recovery Girl. My crying hadn't let up, so I was surprised he could even understand anything I was saying.

"If you won't tell a pro, I'm taking you to Bakugou. Maybe he can talk some sense into you." He said, not looking down at me. I cried harder.

"You can't take me to Kacchan! He's mad at me! Please don't take me to him, he'll just yell!" I said, grabbing onto Todoroki, hoping to knock some sense into him.

"You're aren't going to change my mind, besides, we're already here." He said, as he kicked the door in front of us. He didn't have any free hands to knock, so I guess the next best thing is kicking it until the angry blonde answers.

"What the fuck do you what?" Said blonde yelled from inside of his dorm, causing me to sob harder, he already sounds mad. Todoroki didn't respond, just kept kicking the door repeatedly until eventually Kacchan opened it, poised to shout, but fell silent at the sight of my sobbing figure in Todoroki's arms.

"What the fuck happened?!" He asked in concern. Heh, he was worried, that's cute. Unfortunately, he's a very loud person, and I was shaken up, so his yelling cause me to nearly jump out of Todoroki's hold.

"He doesn't want to tell anyone, I can't get him to go to any of the pros. Please talk to him and get him to tell some sort of authoritative figure. I have to go get the trash out of his room." He said, handing me over to Kacchan. Then he was gone.

The blonde didn't move for a second, seemingly stunned, but quickly recovered, bringing me into his dorm and shutting his door behind him. I clung to him, relishing in the fact that he didn't appear mad at me. My sobbing didn't lighten up while he sat down on his bed and cradled me in his arms.

"So are you going to tell me what Icyhot was talking about?" He asked me gently. I was burying my head into his chest while I shook my head no. I heard him sigh. "You don't have to go to any pros or adults, but can you at least tell me what happened?" he asked again. I shook my head again. "I can't help you if you don't let me in." He whispered. Throwing my own words back at me, classy, but honestly something I would have done in this situation.

"Please, I- I can't." I said as the tears kept coming. He started to rub my back soothingly while whispering sweet nothings to me in an attempt to comfort me.

"Later?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Later."