Chapter 6

Izuku's POV~

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty nervous to pick dare. I mean, last time I had to choose, he didn't say anything and I got stuck in a skirt all day. What could he possibly have up his sleeve now?

"Kacchan, I feel like asking 'truth or dare' is pretty pointless with each other at this point. It's pretty clear this whole game is just a power struggle." I pointed out with a nervous shrug.

"Just fucking pick one." He said annoyed. I looked down at the skirt I was still wearing and then back at him. I let out a long sigh before muttering 'dare, obviously'. He looked around the room quickly, mumbling something along the lines of 'fucking sassy' before turning back to me. By now, everyone else had left to go get lunch.

"I dare you to get a piercing, of my choice." He said with a smirk.

My jaw dropped at his words. He... he can't... that's got to be against the rules or something... he can't possibly think.... He wants me to.... No way.... I can't....

"You- you're serious?" I asked him, completely dumbfounded. He only nodded his head, his smirk growing. "You can't do that! That isn't fair in the slightest, you know I have a fear of needles!" I said back in accusation. I've always been terrified of needles, my mother and multiple nurses would have to hold me down when I'd need shots as a child.

I saw realization cross his face, and then... guilt? "I forgot about that." He simply stated. His voice was soft, like it was last night when it was just the two of us in the commons.

I audibly gulped and held back a wince while nodding my head. "I'll do it." I said, my voice slightly wavering.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Deku you can't actually be-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. "Its was a dare Kacchan, I'm not going to chicken out." I said to him.

"But Deku, you're terrified of needles. When you had to get a flu shot when we were like seven you refused to go without me, then when we got there, you were literally fucking bawling while clinging to me like a fucking koala." He pointed out.

I have to admit, I was a little surprised he remembered that. I'm not sure if its a good thing or not, on the one hand it's sweet that he remembers, but on the other, that's super embarrassing. "I'll- I'll be fine Kacchan, seriously. What do I have to get?" I asked, trying to think about how I'd have to get it done.

"You're actually gonna go through with this?" He asked me skeptically. Jeez, it's like he's my mom or something, it's a little ridiculous.

"Yup." I said back.

"God damn, even before I remembered how scared you were of needles I didn't think you'd go through with it." He said quietly, more to himself than me.

"Apparently I'm just full of surprises today." I said with a shy smile and gesturing to the skirt and my shaved legs. He seemed to have forgotten the state of my uniform because his eyes went slightly wide when he looked down.

He looked back up at my face, "you're gonna be scared shitless aren't you?" He asked me.

I sheepishly looked back at him, scratching the back of my neck. "Definitely, I guess it's a good thing you'll be there, right Kacchan?"

Why would I say that? Why. for. the. love. of. everything. would. I. say. that? He's going to think I'm weird now! Stupid, stupid, Izuku.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

Hold up. Was Kacchan... smiling at me? A soft smile, that I haven't seen since we were five. He's just... smiling. What's happening? Who broke him?!

I was in complete and utter shock. I didn't have a clue what I should say back to that. Thankfully, I didn't have to say anything. "Midoriya, there you are."

We both whipped our heads to the voice. Todoroki was standing in the doorway of the classroom, looking between Kacchan and I with slightly furrowed eyebrows, his usually emotionless face only barely giving away his confusion. I glanced back at Kacchan and saw that his smile was officially gone, making me frown in turn. He looks nice with a smile. You know what? Maybe... never mind that's just stupid.

"Were you looking for me?" I asked the duel haired boy, giving him a look that said I'd fill him in later. His impassive face quickly returned as he answered, "yes, Shinso and I were starting to get worried."

"Oh wow, I didn't mean for you guys to worry, I was just... talking... to Kacchan." I said, looking at the angry blonde. It was like two minutes ago didn't even happen, just like last night when Kirishima showed up.

"I see..." Todoroki said, shooting an apprehensive look at him, "What'd you have to do?" He asked, turning his eyes back to me.

"He's going to get his belly button pierced." Kacchan said with a nonchalant tone.

Todoroki's eyes widened at the same time mine did. I figured I'd just have to get like an ear piercing or something!

"He's gonna fucking do what?" Well, Shinso doesn't sound happy.

"He's getting his belly button pierced, got a problem with that?" Kacchan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He's terrified of needles, there's absolutely no way he'd agree to that." Shinso said. I've seen Shinso mad a couple of times, I haven't particularly liked any of them, and it's really not good when you try messing with someone he cares about, friends or family.

I was about to interject, because you know, this argument is about me and all, but Kacchan beat me to it. "He already did dumbass." He said smugly.

Shinso turned to my in complete and utter shock. "You're seriously going through with this?" He asked me. I nodded my head hesitantly. "For some stupid game of truth or dare? You're serious? This is seriously going to far." He said, looking at both of us.

"Whatever, it doesn't fucking concern you." Kacchan said with an eye roll.

"You're fucking with one of my friends, so it is kind of my problem." Shinso said to the annoyed blonde.

"You know he can make decisions for himself, right?" Kacchan asked, getting a little heated. I really hope this doesn't turn into a physical fight.

"Not with you, he can't." Shinso said back, raising his voice slightly. I looked at him confused. Of course I can make my own decisions with Kacchan, right?

"What the fucking is that supposed to mean?" Kacchan basically yelled back.

"You're literally the blindest fucking person I've ever met!"