Horns and Halos

Description👇👇👇

TodoDeku
Demon/Angel au

This is a world where demons and angels exist. Not only do they exist, but they also tend to have children with humans, result in Halves, beings who are half human and half demon or angel. Halves usually are raised by their human parent and then sent to a special high school once they turn fifteen, UA. There's only one Halve school, so kids come from all over the world to attend. They all train to become Demon Aids or Angel Aids, DA and AA for short. As Halves, they don't have any other purpose than to become Aids and help take care of the world and keep the natural balance.

Angel Halves are much more common than Demon Halves. Full blood demons tend to be vary violet and most kill their partners before they can have a child. Demon Halves are usually looked down upon because of their demon side. The only reason why they were tolerated in the beginning is because they are still half human and Angels are sworn to protect the human race. Now they are more accepted as time has gone on and they have made a better reputation for themselves.

Izuku Midoriya is an Angel Halve attending UA. Its his first year and it couldn't be going better. He's the top Angel Halve in his year.

It was going to be an easy few years, going through school and training to become a AA, but when a organization of rogue AA's and DA's start to reek havoc and spread the already short staff of pro AA's and DA's thin, they'll need to resort to the trainees.

They send they're best Angel Halves and best Demon Halves from every year to a different country to help contain the rogues. Izuku gets pair up with Shoto Todoroki, and they get sent off to America.

Will they be able to take down the rogue Halves threatening to destroy the world and rebuild? Will they even be able to survive each other?