"I don't know, Cal. I'm a grown woman and I can leave when I want to," I laugh, dismissing his attitude but feeling the guilt seep into me.

"I'll forgive you this time," his voice softens and it gives me a little hope.

"Thank you." I hug him again and smile.

"But you'll need to repay me." He whispers into my hair, "Because I'm still not happy about this."

"What?" I arch a brow and pull back to see his eyes get dark. His hands slide down to my bottom and I bite my lip.

"Why don't we take my car for a little joy ride and we can take care of it, okay?"

I glance over to his car, weigh my options, then nod hesitantly. If Calvin wants to pursue me, I'll join in to test the waters. Besides, we actually had an excellent relationship and broke up on good terms– great terms, really.

And even though he's changed a little since we dated, so have I. I have plenty of reasons to be comfortable with him, so I step back from his embrace to open the passenger door of his car.

»»»

"I hope you realize how much that hurt me."

"I do." I assure from beside him in his backseat, adjusting myself in the slightly uncomfortable position we're in with his arm around me.

"Good. Now, I just feel so down that you left me again," he looks down at me with puppy eyes, "so come here."

He guides my hand to his trousers and adjusts his hips. The tent in his jeans is becoming more pronounced as I bring my hand down to cup him.

"You know how to make me feel better," he rests his head back against the seat, "you're the best I've ever had."

Hearing him say this shoots a boost of confidence into me. It's the first thing I've done right in these last few days and it feels like I'm finally doing something worthwhile.

I unbuckle his belt and he helps me pull his jeans down enough to have access to his center.

"Wait," I come back to reality and look around us in this parking lot to make sure no one sees us in the back of his car.

"Don't worry," he pets my hair and urges me closer to the hard member in my hand now.

"But what if someone sees us?" I worriedly peer up at him.

"No one will. Come on, Ellie, knowing your skill, I probably won't last for a long time anyway," he praises, making me feel all cozy inside again.

I'm still reluctant and looking around, though, so he takes notice and redirects his motive. "Are you abandoning me again? Are you seriously doing this to me before we even start? I can't believe you."

"W-What? I'm not doing that," I shake my head frantically, scared that I'm upsetting him again.

"Okay, then do this for me. Do this for us. We both want it."

"Look..." I try finding the words to express myself without hurting him more. I can't use my usual snap because I don't want to upset him any more than I already have, "I want to do this, but can we just go back to your place?"

"No. We're alone out here, look around," he demands and I look out the windows at the empty parking lot. The abandoned convenience store in the middle of nowhere isn't bringing in any people, so we really are completely alone.

"I'm sorry." I apologize again, looking down insecurely.

"It's just once and no one will see it. We've already done more than this before, I don't know why you're hesitating now."

Bittersweet » j.jk ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara