(133) - Ankhseram

Start from the beginning

"I still don't have any idea," Ludocriel says, cutting her off. "But, from what my eyes can see, it's not his sword work...!!" A twisted smirk appears on my face as I study the group, knowing that they didn't stand a chance against Zeldris.

"Now, let's go!"

Natsu nods. "Now, I'm fired up!"

"Ruby shine!" Ludocriel yells, summoning a bright orb as he sends it at Zeldris. Gildarts nods as he quickly summons a giant orb. Mira transforms into her Halphas form, sending a beam at Zeldris.

"Fire dragon roar!"

"Ice make: snow launcher!"

"Heaven's wheel!"

"Stars of the heavens!"

"Cruel sun!"

Rocks scatter all around as a smirk appears on Ludocriel's face. "No matter how powerful any ability is, there will always be a blind spot to it!!" The archangel roars. "If he's just allowing us to attack him in order to counterattack us, it might use the same principle as full counter."

"We need to calculate the timing of his counterattacks to coordinate our own!!" Erza yells as all of them jump towards Zeldris, aiming attacks at him.

All of a sudden, they hit the back wall. All of them gasp for air, being covered in blood. "What...?!" Merlin says as her eyes widen. Zeldris clenches his fists as a stern look appears on his face.

"How... was he able to see through our attacks?!" Ludocriel gasps, coughing out blood. "We obstructed his field of vis-ion... with the explosion from Escanor's attack, our presence should have been camouflaged..."

Pain spreads throughout their bodies as they struggle against Zeldris' attacks. "This is a waste of time," Zeldris says in a bored tone. "I'm going to get serious."

Ludocriel eyes widen. "What... did he say...?"

Zeldris points the sword behind him, getting into a fighting stance. His ominous nebula drastically speeds up as I stare at him in amazement. "He's multiplied the speed and intensity of his vacuum?!" Merlin says with wide eyes.

She gasps in horror as attacks hit her. "First, I'll eliminate you and take the commandment," he says as she gasps in pain. Escanor quickly charges towards the scene, taking the blow for Merlin.

"Escanor..." She chokes out. "I'm sorry...!!" He clenches his fists as blood soaks through his shirt. The lion sin sighs, gently staring at her.

"I just had to..." Escanor says as sweat pours down Merlin's face. "I was powerless against my own heart..." Amusement appears on my lips as she falls unconscious.

"Merlin?!" The lion sin says as his eyes widen. He lets out a scream as an intense magic energy surrounds him. "Crazy prominence!" He yells as many orbs charge towards Zeldris and Meliodas' cocoon.

Zeldris easily dodges attack after attack, having a serious expression. Cusack and Chandler easily dodge the suns as they come racing towards us. I summon my celestial sword, slicing through the sun orbs.

"You trying to get me caught in this too?!" Ludocriel yells, barely dodging an orb. Merlin's eyes snap open as a large boulder comes straight towards Zeldris. The boulder disappears into thin air as he narrows his eyes at them.

"I can't believe it's this simple, and yet so unparalleled in its brutality..." Merlin says in shock. "His ability doesn't depend on his sense of sight, or hearing, or even the feeling the presence of those around him...!!"

Erza gets a cut on her shoulder, glancing in Merlin's direction. "What do you mean by that!?" She demands, groaning as blood soaks through her shirt. Merlin furrows her eyebrows in concentration.