•F I F T Y (Christmas)

"Mommy what should I do with this one?"

The little girl stares up at you. Her cat-like eyes filled with curiosity as her mouth falls into a pout. You also can't help but feel a rush of happiness flood over you as you can see the resemblance between your daughter and her father her hair was unruly- also untamed. You wondered where the curls came from but your Father has confessed that your grandmother has naturally curly hair.

"Maybe higher up on the tree," You suggest.

"But I can't reach,"

And her eyes fall sullen. This Christmas was very different compared to the one your family has shared. This year - it will be the very first time the family will be spending Christmas by the Min household and you couldn't be more excited. Some food still remained in the ovens, hot and waiting to be served. While you, on the other hand, wrapped some last-minute gifts and making sure that the tree doesn't look bare.

Your arms hook underneath her arms and you lift her diligently before carefully placing her on your hip. You walk up the stairs, slightly adjusting her when you feel her begin to slip. She holds the golden ball in her hand, already excited to put the plastic assorted decoration. With the higher end of the tree now in an easier reach, her eyes catch a spark and her hands instantly stretch to hook it onto the tree.

When it finally hangs, the little one releases her bright smile and starts clapping.

"Can we switch the lights on now?," Her eyes gleam and she begins to shake with anticipation, "Please Mom?"

"Don't you want Daddy here when you switch it on?"

"No?" She drags, contemplative in her voice, "He's going to help with putting the star -right?"

You playfully bite her cheek, "Yes he is."

She wiggles in your grasp and it causes you to loosen your grip on her. The onesie on her small body reminds you that you have to go wear yours. Just as she takes off down the stairs, the stress begins to eat you alive and you walk to your bedroom.

"Yeun - Please Don't run down the stairs."

The doorbell rings loudly and all you can do is hurriedly put your hair up in a messy bun whilst also trying to strip from your clothing and sliding on the comfortable and yet warm onesie. You made sure to have them a beautiful red.

Just to tease your husband.

This was his man dieth Christmas with you. And all of it was just...exciting. The journey that both of you have encountered is crazy - you took upon Psychology, even moving back to Seoul from Japan to work at the Asylum. It was a good thing that you now may use your story to help people. Yoongi on the other hand. Coached at a local high school- it wasn't his idea of a happy ending but if It involved basketball. Sign him up.

Everything was going well for you. Dating for a strong 3 years before telling Yoongi that you were pregnant. Years after that became the best years of your life. It's almost as if you've known him for a lifetime. But it might as well be. You zip up the stupid outfit before leaning into the mirror to fix the loose strands falling from your hair.