• T W E N T Y S E V E N

~

~

"That sounds funny."

Seoul was dark out - the moon nowhere to found as the stars glistened within the atmosphere. It was slightly drizzling as you huddle closer to Yoongi.

The both of you layed flat on the carpet, staring upwards to the vast glass see-through ceiling. The room itself was absolutely gorgeous. - besides the wall that held the door, the three sides left were all windows.

The Pavillion.

From here your figurine can now see the city fully without tipping on your tiptoes. It was night time - the moon much bigger and definitely had more definition.

Showing off its dark spots but yet it was so beautiful -showing everyone that despite the fact that it's not perfect, It's still had the capability to take your breath away.

"How am I walking into your Nurse and Doctor funny?"Yoongi snorts, "It was fucking embarrassing ."

"Ah Language, "You giggle.

Taking your finger and pull his bottom lip gently. Yoongi jokingly rolls his eyes while he corrects himself.

"It was really embarrassing."

You peck his lips lightly, "There you go."

Yoongi watched you. The small smile that settled on your lips had his cheeks flare with red. To him - you were just this precious human being with a halo above your head.

Nobody else in this world sees this halo as clear as him.

Truly, you are an Angel.

One of the rarest kind. It put an honor tone in his life to have the privilege to call you his.

Money can buy anyone anything that the world thought had the most value. But what everybody failed to realize was that - the most priceless gem was you.

With you under his arm.

He'd already won the Lottery that everyone had failed to win.

Yoongi flips you over, the both of you laid flat on the warm carpeted floor. You were now below him, his body above you as he stared intensely into your eyes.

The silence thickens as your breath began to deepen. Slowly but surely- pacing himself. Yoongi brings his face closer to you.