•F O U R T Y O N E

You nervously gulp as you stare at the door

You nervously gulp as you stare at the door. Jisoo hugs you.

"Just remember it's not your fault," She kisses your forehead, "Good luck."

Your hand lands on the door handle and you let out a shaky breath. You push down the door handle but the sound of the door opening was immediately drowned by the beautiful melody playing in the background.

Everything seems to just go in slow motion as you see the man you love so dearly as his fingers grazed over the keys of a large grand piano. The room itself was honestly so breathtaking. Yoongi's body slouched over slightly as he watches his fingers push the keys downs diligently. The beautiful melodies travel through your ears.

And immediately travels through your heart.

Forcing the Fear and Anxiety to cower away and fade.

The music was so comforting and beautiful that it just wanted to make your eyes water and your heart leap in your chest.

Yoongi barely even notices your presence as the piano loudly travels through him - allowing his souls to interlink with the music.

You lean gently on the door as it shuts quietly.

He still allows himself to continue as his self-written melody proudly rang through the room.

And you couldn't help but think this song was one of the most beautiful pieces you've ever heard. You walk over to him slowly - not wanting to stop his streak. Your anxiety is gone and comfort laid within your chest. He flinched as you sit next to him but he then realizes your arrival and soft smile splatters to his lips.

Yoongi allows himself to lean into you - his lips slowly brushing past yours and you gulp at the touch.

"Hey, baby,"

You gulp as your eyes glanced back to his.

"H-Hey,"

Yoongi chuckles before pecking your lips lightly- allowing your flesh to become flustered. He watches as your skin flare with bright pink by your cheeks and can't help his heart to swoon.

"Stop being so adorable," He whines, he stops playing the piano and takes his pale hands - cupping your small head in his hands. He watches as your lips become pouty and your cheeks become bigger.

You gulp nervously as you change into a deeper shade of red. Yoongi pecks your lips continuously and you grow flustered as he continues to shower you with endless pecks.

He pecks your nose gently.

You stare at him - feeling like you were gonna burst. He was such a softie around you that it was absolutely unbelievable.

It was like he is the Hulk when you're not around.

But the second your in the room - he becomes as soft as a marshmallow.