• T H I R T Y S I X

*the sky is pinkkkkkkkk

The sunlight shines through your window

The sunlight shines through your window. No words exchanged as Yoongi wrapped his arms around you, your head nuzzles into his chest just a little more as you could feel the heat radiating through the room. The warm feeling soaking into your skin.

Taehyung snores lightly across the room in his bed.

You guys were supposed to be ready for your checkup but instead, you cuddled comfortably against Yoongi as his hoodie draped over your bare body.

A small beeping sound echoes through the room and Jisoo waltz in with a concerned expression.

"Yoongi isn't in his room? And you guys aren't even awake on check-up day?"Jisoo rolls her eyes, "Taehyung! Get up."

Taehyung groans as the sheets are pulled off of him. His freshly dyed blue hair messy.

"Stop, "He moans out.

Turning to his left and proceeds to close his eyes.

"Y/N-", She pulls the sheet off your bed.

You tug yourself closer to Yoongi as the loss of warmth began to affect you.

"Min fucking Yoongi!"She snaps.

He tilts his head slightly, his eyelids a bit swollen as he looked up to his nurse, "Good Morning."

That morning's voice!

A blood rush quickly prances to your face as your skin began to gain a scarlet color.

Jisoo snaps, "What are you even doing here?"

"We were actually planning on sleeping in my room," He says, "But you guys have a bedtime set for the last check-in for Y/N - and I didn't want her to get into trouble."

"So just I asked him to sleep in here," You mumble.

Jisoo looks at both of you. Yoongi - as his eyes are closed- turns his head back towards, diligently kissing your forehead affectionally. She adored how -with your eyes closed- pulled Yoongi closer with a small smile traveling through your lips.

You looked like you slept well.

You looked good. She refused to say happy because just maybe all this might be too good to be true.

These 5 months have flown by, you may not have realized this but this was the most recovery that you've ever made in 2 years since you've entered the asylum. She was extremely proud of you.

"Okay but this, "Jisoo daggers her eyes between the two of you whilst waving her finger back and forth, "Isn't going to happen again ."

"Now Y/N hurry up please you have a visitor coming at 12 and it's bad enough we are already behind schedule."

//

You sat in the room patiently as you looked down to hands and fiddled with your nails. Instead of the usual attire of wearing Yoongi's hoodie - today you were finally wearing your own clothes. You cringe easily as you smell the familiar fabric softener on your hoodie instead of Yoongi's scent.

"Where are taking my clothes??"You whine.

"I'm taking my sweaters and hoodies back."

Jisoo impatiently bounces her leg as she stares at the both of you. Yoongi raided your closet. Taking out all his belongings one by one and you watched in horror - mouth agàpe as he huddled them into a pile.

"But Yoongi,"

He pulls them to his chest and walks to the door. Jisoo opens for him.

"I'll get cold, "You whimper.

You pull a sad expression, He identifies the sudden change of tone. Yoongi lowers the pile from his slightly to take a look down to yours. Oblivious to him staring at you. The glasses sat at the bridge of your rosy colored nose, your small fingers tugging the short hair behind your ear. Unconsciously you pouted. Bottom lip pulled out and Yoongi rolls his eyes before muttering.

"Gosh you're so adorable," He muttered.

You sulk, "I know."

"I'll give them back to you, I promise."Yoongi says, "Now I want my kisses. I won't be seeing you for another 4 hours."

You get to your tiptoes and peck his lips lightly before waving and begin to walk away. Yoongi playfully glares at you - dropping his clothes onto the floor and reaching for the wrist. His grip loses as he smoothly pulled you into his chest. His hands roam down your figure easily allowing themselves access to your curves as they layed effortlessly on your bottom. Before you could even try and project.

His lips were already on yours.

Jisoo rolls her eyes at the amount of cheesiness she was seeing within the scene that was unfolding in front of her.

Yoongi's teeth tug yours slightly as he finally pulls away from your face.

"Have a good day baby," He winked.

Just thinking about the earlier situation had your body temperature rising and your face to beat red. You tried hiding it as the small smile crept onto your face but no matter how hard you tried to push the thoughts away. The more the word love becomes stronger.

It made you fall even more heads over heels in love with him.

You didn't even know what you loved more about him. The fact that he always tries to put up this front of being a badass when really his a soft guy or the fact that he loves every single flaw within you.

Whether it was physical or mental.

You stay quiet, not even realizing your visitor had already arrived.

His eyes watching as your face was practically glowing and your beauty never missed his eye. You cover your face in embarrassment as you still continue to think about the situation - completely oblivious to the man in front of you.

"Stop it Y/N, "You mumbled.

The world seems to stop as he finally gets to hear your voice, His heart beginning to trip up as he now realized how much of a bad idea this was. He started to clam up, not knowing if he should call you or wait for you to notice that he was here. He was opting to call you but his heart begins to combust in his chest as the butterflies start to fill him in.

The nausea waves hit him hard and he now felt as if his heart was in his throat.

He tries to calm down and accidentally released a loud sigh.

Your head snapped upward as you shriek at the sudden loud sound.

This is when the world finally halts as your heart sinks.

The man who broke you stood in front of you as eyes connected with yours. Your breathing began to feel hollow as your tears began to fill your eyes. No words were needed as you both stared at each other- pain evident in both eyes.

The pain that you felt in your chest was unbearable.

You were in so much pain just by looking at him.

The memories of you and him that badly wanted to bury in the back of your mind, all resurrected.

"What are you doing here?" You grit.

Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.