• T H I R T E E N

"I don't have a family

"I don't have a family."

His voice is captured in his throat as the voice of the person finally reaching his ears. Yoongi's eyes were tearful as he still continued to stare down at the city. The longer he looked down. The further the distance became.

"You don't understand." Yoongi quivered.

He shifts, his body was getting closer and feet were starting to gain mass as gravity started to pull down on him.

If Yoongi could move - even if its a small space.

He would for sure - fall.

"My wife gave birth to a baby girl." He said, his eyes watering - treading carefully towards Yoongi after each word.

"But my daughter passed away after a week for unknown reasons," Namjoon whispered.

"After the loss of our child, she fell into a really bad state of depression."

"She killed herself?" Questions Yoongi.

Namjoon shakes his head - not even realizing that Yoongi was still facing forward. Tears weld in both their eyes. However, Namjoon's heart clenched as he thought of the memory.

"She ran away." He muttered, "I haven't seen her in years."

~

"We've checked everywhere!"

Patients all in their bedrooms whilst nurses and Doctors were roaming each floor frantically looking for Yoongi. Elevators, offices or even isolation rooms.

Nothing.

He was nowhere to be found.

"Where is Dr. Kim?" A nurse said.

Jisoo held her body against the wall. Closing her eyes as she began to think. If she were to be upset -Where would she go.

Jisoo had double-checked easily accessible rooms but Yoongi was still nowhere to be seen. She may have disliked Yoongi - but she still wished his okay.

Wishing pain on anyone would be a low blow - for anyone.

"The first floor. I've checked." Frustrated, she brushes her hair past her face, as she thought of more places." The Library."