• S E V E N T E E N

~

~

When the next morning had arrived you were beyond ready to get started with your day. However, your body was still exhausted from the lack of sleep it's been getting from the past few months.

But that didn't stop you. Taehyung had made sure that everything was ready before Jisoo had arrived.

A day you both dreaded, Check Up Day.

You didn't even bother getting dressed and your damaged hair was held in a loose ponytail, whilst Taehyung wore comfortable clothing

Familiar beeping sounds echo through the room as the red light turned green. Just then and there, your heart had dropped to the pit of your stomach.

Making you feel way more anxious as you should be.

Jisoo had hair up in a high ponytail, showing off her exhilarating beauty the second she'd put her foot into any the room. She did, however, have two files tucked underneath her arm.

"Good Morning!" she chirped

Taehyung immediately chirped, "Good Morning!"

"Morning." You said anxiously.

The nurse eyes you down and watched how nervous you were. The way you were taking silenced short breaths to ease your anxiety. She wasn't nervous for you though, she had known that you've made progress. She could see it.

You still wore clothes that weren't your size so she can't exactly see your entire body to seek weight gain.

"Who first?" She asked, slowly placing the files on your bed.

Jisoo brings out a key to the locked wardrobe taking out the large scale, scouring into her pocket to fish out her white measuring tape.

Your breath hitches.

Just less than three weeks ago, you weighed a weight that didn't seem possible to even gauge. You were ill and scrawny. You still are.

In your mind, perfectionism was engraved, you wished to prove to Jisoo that you can.

That can do this. That you can fight your mental oppositions and you will win.

However, you're frightened. Fearful that just maybe you haven't developed at all, and that if you haven't, your nurse will lose her tolerance and just leave.