• F O U R

"You say you're

'depressed'

all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn't mean you're defective .

it just means you're human."

― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Cold sweat coated your fingers causing you so slowly pull down on your sleeves to create sweater paws

Cold sweat coated your fingers causing you so slowly pull down on your sleeves to create sweater paws. Your body heat instantly dropping as his eyes were still hooked to yours.

His eyes were covered by his bangs but he could feel your gaze on him. Your tiny figure facing forward.

As much as you hated to get insecure, at this moment it took over your mind. Your not a person of compliments and the fact that he called you pretty tempted you to fall apart.

You felt as if he could easily be joking and at any given moment the boy wouldn't hesitate to scream - sike - right in your face.

It was nauseating.

"Come here pretty." He grits out.

The doctor rolled her eyes before standing up and instantly had her hand motioning itself to Yoongi's head.

"Don't touch me."He calmly said, only for his gaze on me to sharpen, "I want her to do it."

Just like that, you were starting to get shaky again. Your breathing becoming rigid and just then reality comes falling in on you like a ton of bricks. This man in front of you.

Nearly killed everybody in this room - excluding the doctor.

This instantly caused you to look around the room. You were the only one with your head looking around, the rest of the patients either were gripping the chairs to stop them from shaking or biting down on their fingers to try and calm themselves down. To the naked eye, all the patients seemed to have stress - but you knew that wasn't the case.

In Min Yoongi's eyes - you were intriguing.

Almost like you didn't belong here. As if you belonged in a place where it didn't have mental disorders to define you. To him - you looked okay - non-fearful in his presence.