•F O U R T Y E I G H T

*I haven't been feeling really well but yeah here's an update for my dear gummies. Thank you so fricking much for 8K like I still can't believe that I achieved that.
*filler??? I think.
*My grandmama passed away and I am not okay🥺❤️

BANG!

Nobody saw the bullet coming. Blood splattered and your body falls limp. Yoongi screams as he attempted to hold you up at his weak state - the world becoming ruckus as the children began to cry and wail.

Tears blocked Yoongi's vision as he pulled you closer to him.

Rocking you back and forth as he tries absolutely anything to wake you up.

Life has flashed before his eyes. The thought of you not even waking up causes his heart to just disrupt. Yoongi hated it. The nauseating anxiety that was eating away his thoughts.

So much that he didn't actually realize that the bullet didn't even hit you.

"N-no b-baby please, "He cries, "Wake up Angel. Please be my angel and wake up."

Jimin's hand trembles as he lowers the gun. Gulping down his saliva as his job was finally done.

The blood dripping from the center of Soekjin's brain almost caused his heart to leap out of his chest.

This was the moment he had been waiting for.

It wasn't part of the plan to do it like this way but now he knew.

He knew you would now be safe.

Time slows down as Yoongi still holds you close - crying his lungs out as he calls out for you.

"Y/N, "He sniffles, "Y/N! Not you baby please."

Jimin's heart breaks as he hears the familiar cries. He once had cried the same way after he left you. One thing Yoongi did not notice was that it ;

You are okay

That you are alive.

The bullet didn't reach you -as Soekjin began to put pressure on the trigger, Jimin panicked and on instinct, he shot.

Yoongi's cries finally reach your ears and your breathing deepened. Your eyelids feel heavy as you attempt to lift them -trying to capture your breath as your body felt limp and weak.

The fairy lights look blurry and they almost blind you when you open your eyes. His scent lingers through your nostrils and at that very moment you knew who was holding you.

"Y-yoongs."You weakly call.

"Oh, my soul Y/N!"He cries, "Thank God."

A sigh of relief floods Jisoo's chest as she can feel herself almost go lightheaded. Namjoon still holds the crying children-not having it within him to let go. It's like the sound of the gunshot was still echoing in their heads.

They are going to be traumatized... and there's absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Their cries were heartbreaking and he knew that the sound of their sobbing will haunt his soul. It was his job to protect all of them and yet.

He failed.

Jungkook gets up -fragile as his tears couldn't stop flowing. It was almost too real. The fact that he almost lost you again but this time wouldn't be able to get you back just completely shattered him.

You stand on your two feet slightly, attempting to stand on your own two legs while Yoongi had a grip on your hips to steady you.

Jimin watches how you don't flinch and it hits him that this would be the new person in your life.

Yoongi holds you and your thoughts go blank. The feeling was so overwhelming.

"Y/N I think you need to go rest."Your Father says, besides the sniffles from the children between the adults it was fairly quiet.

You don't fight the man but your feet stayed glued to the floor. Yoongi slowly shuffles you forward and causes you to almost stumble.

"Be careful," He mutters, leaning in to kiss your temple.

"Clumsy."

//

"I've failed, "Your Father mumbles, "I have failed to protect her."

Silence.

"My only daughter."He whimpers.

Jimin stood across the room and watched the man walk around in complete panic. His actions were frantic and ran his hand through his hair over and over again. He tugs his hair in frustration and Jimin almost wants to stop him but he keeps quiet. Jungkook stays in the corner.

Quiet.

"Jimin, "Mr. Jeon whispers.

"I-I Don't know what to say to you." The man sits down on the chair, "You have almost taken my daughter's life away from her-but you've also saved her."

"Her life is way more valuable to me than you can imagine. I don't know how I can ever repay you.

"I've broken her."Jimin mutters, "I've done so much damage just to protect her. The damage can't be fixed and I have to ask for your apology as well."

Jimin kneels-Your Father's eyes almost pop out of their sockets as he places his head on top of his hands on the floor.

"I've broken her spirit and put her through hell. I'm aware of the extensive measures to make sure she lives and for all of that -I apologize. You gave me shelter, food, and education. The luxury life of cars and apartments. But most importantly your daughter. And I took advantage of all of it."

"I am older now and I realize it now. But please never think that I was never thankful because with all my heart I am."

"You May never forgive me and I understand that."

Jimin stands and turns on his heel.

Jungkook watches the two converse and unfamiliar feeling washes over him. The look in his Father's eyes was just enough to validate his thoughts.

Despite Jimin hurting you...Your Father loved him like his own. The runaway orphan scored not only your heart but your father's too.

Jimin gulps as he thinks about how he's even going to make living ends meet. He wanted to go to University but his been dodging bullets and dropped out.

"Will you be?"

Jimin gulps, "I'll manage."

"Jimin, "Mr. Jeon breaths," I'm taking Y/N to Japan. Her release date was soon any but-despite everything I still want you to have a roof over your head Chim."

"Come with us."

Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.