•T W E L V E

*Q ; Favourite Album currently?

You rocked your body back and forth and you let a scream of frustration leave your figure

Everything was going so well for you.

Just for one day.

You were looking forward to seeing Yoongi but his attitude just broke you down - but then again you were not only upset at him for spitting out in anger at you. You were still somehow lead the anger back to yourself.

Yoongi was clearly angry - and your dumbass just had greeted him right then and there.

You could've waited.

Waited for him to be ready to talk to you but you just had to be impatient and get into his bubble.

Too sensitive. Why are you so sensitive?

You needed to learn to keep your sensitivity under wraps. However, it was just in your being. Everyone in your life had always tamed themselves for your comfort. Why couldn't you tame yourself for his sake?

Your throat closes in as you suddenly found it so hard to breathe. Your breath caught in your throat as your arm started to twitch slightly.

Is this how it's going to be between you and him?

The constant up and down was too much for you. You said you'll try and prove yourself but it's so hard when all you want to focus on is Yoongi.

"Why is this all so complicated?" You sob.

All you wanted from him was friendship and it was almost as if you were letting him in but he had to mess up with your emotions.

It was all your fault.

~

I can't do this.

"I can't do any of this." he chanted.

Trying to calm himself - there he was on rooftop pacing back and forth whilst the entire building was on lockdown attempting to find Min Yoongi.

What is wrong with me?

Tears filled his eyes as he gripped his hair, pulling it in aggression. Using his nails to dig into his scalp as he tugged onto his head - aggressively swinging.