• F O U R T Y T W O

"If I made love to you on this grand piano,"

"Oh, "You say - deciding to tease him by playing dumb, "This piano."

You point it and you watch as eyes stare into yours intensely.

"Is there another piano in the room that I am not aware of?"

"Gosh, I don't know."You shrug your shoulders.

He watches as your legs stand, placing your foot on the bench before hoisting yourself until your bottom sat on top of the piano. The sweatpants were loose on your body as yet he could still trace out your curves. You were no longer the unhealthy slim - he thinks back to how you looked when you first met.

Your skin was pale and deadly- even though Yoongi himself was naturally pale. Your eyes had bags underneath them, dark and grey making you seem exhausted. Which you were - you barely slept.

Now your skin gained color - you're actually surprised when you started to look naturally tan. You weren't the darkest shade but you weren't the lightest either. Your dead hair was replaced with something that suited you so well that you looked beautiful.

Ever since you and Yoongi started 'dating' - you started to sleep more. The bags under your eyes were fading and were well hidden behind the new glasses that suited you, they made your doe eyes show and that was enough to make Yoongi's hearts combust.

He watched your entire weight gain process and the more weight you gain - the more he is physically attracted to you.

Yoongi loves watching how you're thighs become plump and how your hips become wider. You were gaining weight and he loves it so much.

He loved it all.

"Are you...teasing me?"

You shrug your shoulders and lean back into the piano. You lay flat as you stare up at the ceiling. Yoongi's breath gets stuck in his throat.

Those thighs.

He frowns as you turn your body just so you can move your legs and arms without kicking him.

"Look, "You giggle, "A piano Angel."

Yoongi stands to his feet - you barely notice him as he walks around the piano to where your legs are. You continue moving them further apart from each other before closing them again. Laughing loudly as you realized how idiotic you looked.

"I am such an idiot, "You softly say, laughing even louder that your eyes started to fill with small tears.

His heart swoons as he listens to you, laughing like a small child, he pulls your ankles and body glides to him. Yoongi takes his veiny hands and sneaks into your hoodie. Your eyes widen and before you could even stop him - he tickles you.

"No!"

Your thrash around but your strength could never overpower his as he still continues to jab into your sides. You release a strangled laugh and more tears fall down your face.

Music to his ears.

Yoongi chuckles lowly before stopping his hands completely. They rest by your waist and your giggles began to subside- you try to catch your breath but you don't stop. He sees your exposed stomach and pecks it with so many kisses that you began to squirm.

"Y-Yoongi that tickles!"

He immediately pulls you up. Your legs either side of him. Your face now slightly hovering his but you were beet red from the laughing. He wipes tear trails and pushes up your glasses. You sniff as you watch him - eyes filled adoration.

"You make me so happy, "You mumble, "I don't think you'll ever understand."

"I did that?"He playfully laughs.

Despite your messy hair, Yoongi still found you so beautiful.

"I don't think anybody else can,"

His hands roam to your thighs - pushing them slightly apart just so he can get his way in between. His lanky pale veiny hands draw imaginary shapes as your breaths begin to settle.

"I love you." He whispers.

Your heart seemed to give up on you as you can practically feel it beat loudly out of your chest.

"I have never been the type to even consider falling in love and yet here I am," Yoongi snorts, "So in love that it physically hurts my soul."

Yoongi bites his lips nervously as he confesses his love to you. His hands land on your waist and pull you even closer - causing you to slightly yelp, his fingers hook your leggings.

You bite your lips unconsciously as you realize where this is going.

His lips gently brush passed yours and he pecks them lightly. Yoongi was never the type to be romantic. He had a girlfriend before but he was always quite reluctant to showing her any affection because he feared that her 'love' for him wasn't strong enough.

And yet it's almost as if the 'love' he had back then came back - way more intense that he couldn't help himself.

He was so in love with you.

At first, his attraction to you was small.

But it's almost as if his heart did a complete 180 and it skips a beat at the mention of you. He loves how you two were just like magnets.

Despite being two different people.

You being positive and him being negative - there was still a force pulling the two together and yet here he was. The more he time he spends with you, the harder he falls.

For the first time in a long time, Yoongi was scared.

Scared of what the hell was going to happen after getting released. He couldn't help it. Will you be getting released first? Or will he?

Since everything will be happening outside of the Asylum... what the actual fuck is going to happen? Will he go to University? Will he be staying in Seoul? If you get released first ... will you wait for him?

He's been here for so long.

He knows the end of the recovery road is near.

Yoongi suddenly presses your lips into him more- your body leans back into the piano and Yoongi tugs at the hem of your leggings. His lips tremble across your jaw - taking his delicate time as he pays homage to your skin.

The leggings easily glide off of your ankles with your flops and he immediately hooks your thighs and pushes them even further apart.

Your breath deepens - closing your eyes shut as Yoongi comes face to face with your scars.

" I am so in love with your imperfections,"

He says, leaving wet kisses your thighs.

You suddenly feel vulnerable as you slowly blink your eyes open. You stare at the ceiling before hoisting your upper body - his eyes hook onto yours momentarily and he watches as your lips quiver.

"Please love me forever,"

"Forever is quite a long time," He whispers.

"I know, "You mumble.

"I will do that for you, "Yoongi says, "But only if you promise me one thing."

"To love yourself forever too."

Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.