•F O U R T Y N I N E

No words were needed

Your head laid on Yoongi's chest and you both chose to be silent. You could hear the hands of the clocks move and the busy streets of Seoul.

Nothing could comfort you the same way as hearing his heartbeat.

The way it brought peace to your distraught state.

As much as you wanted to stop your mind- you couldn't help it. You almost died. Again. Yoongi hears as your breath deepened and soon followed with sniffles.

"Y/N."

Your heart trips as you finally get to hear him talk. There's the safe haven-the home within him. But his voice brought so much comfort that it just causes the trigger for your tears.

You were upset.

"I am sorry, "You whisper."I am so sorry."

And just like that. You feel your walls breaking in and the flood gates open. You fall weak. Feeling weak and you cry - and cry, and cry. Almost causing your lungs to leave your body as your throat burning.

"Baby, why are you apologizing?"

"I don't know b-but I know that it's all my fault!"You sniff, "If-if I didn't plan all that. None of this would've happened. I'm such a bad person for involving you into my nonsense and I am sorry."

"Things never go my way,"

He hated how you always blamed it on yourself. As much as you wanted to avoid doing it -it was bedded within your memory. And if nobody was willing to take the blame, then you would purposely take it.

But all you could think about is how everything is your fault after all. Despite the fact that you know that Soekjin has had it coming for people being close to you - it was all your fault. If you didn't plan the date.

All the kids would've been in their rooms - safe.

The rest of the patients would've been a step closer to recovery.

But instead, you put them at the door of death.

"I just wanted you to be mine." You sniff," but - I can't even do that right."

His eyebrows furrow and his almost feel as his heart stops, but it doesn't. As your head laid on his chest. You hear his pulse pick up -weirdly enough you find that comforting. Yoongi's arms snake around you once more and attempt to pull you much closer. This time your leg entangled with his legs and once again you allow his scent to linger and mark a memory in your brain.

"But I am Yours."He chuckles.

You reach down into the hoodie pocket box. Gulping down your saliva. You mentally contemplate if you should actually take it out. Gosh - you knew that you were his.