• E L E V E N.

*ive been feeling weird for the past few days...

*Where are you from?
(My answer will be at the end.)

"May I sit here?"

"May I sit here?"

Kim Taehyung. One of 3 boys that have been submitted into the facility with an eating disorder.

You baffled your eyelashes as you continued to blink - the plate in front of you half empty. Shaking your head yes, he excitedly pulls out a chair from a different table and pulls it towards you. He places the tiny bowl on the table half-heartedly before biting down on his lip and you sat in silence.

A sigh tumbling from your lips, it was currently noon - still very cold - but you have yet to see Yoongi today. Especially after in the early mornings of today. The 3 AM memory lingered in your brain and it slowly sketched a smile on your lips.

You for sure miss Yoongi.

However, you were too anxious to see him.

The one on one moments that you both shared had no surroundings within other people - and you being you, thought transfers to your head thinking that maybe he would be too ashamed to be seen with you anywhere around anyone.

That thought saddens you.

"I'm Taehyung," he says.

Instantly, you snap your head up to meet his gaze,"Oh- I'm sorry, I'm Y/N."

"Why are you eating alone?"

"M-my nurse went to go check up on something..."

"Oh. You don't seem like a talker - don't worry I'll do most of the talking."

~

"There - can I go now?" Yoongi said calmly.

Dr. Namjoon sat by his desk with Yoongi's file on the table as he took note of what Yoongi has said. Yoongi kept his composure throughout everything and was attempting to not trigger anything whilst in the large office.

The view from the top floor - Seoul is broad daylight. Yoongi would rather be looking at this view - with you, rather than talking about his life problems with the Doctor.

"-But Mr. Min, you need to learn to move on."

Here we go again.

"Are you fucking serious?"Yoongi snapped."You must be joking."

"Yoongi if you keep holding on- it will only add fuel to the fire. It will make you angrier."

"Because I have a right to be angry! Namjoon my family was killed. I would be more in peace if the suspect was arrested and was now paying for his crime but his not!"Glared Yoongi.

Pissed off, the livid man stands - pushing the chair away aggressively and without thought, he picked up a picture frame on Namjoon's desk and threw it across the room - causing the cover glass to shatter.

The picture facing upward, Yoongi glares at it as his nose flares -" Of course you wouldn't understand my anger!"

Namjoon smiled brightly in the image whilst holding the women, his wife - happily in his arms, whilst a bright smile was placed on her face. Namjoon's veiny hands placed on her swollen stomach in care.

Red.

That's all Yoongi could see.

"You have a family!" He shouted, "Look at it Namjoon!"

"My family is gone. If I could bring them back I would. Yet I'm here - being told by a bunch of idiots whom must I remind you, have families, to move on."

"Mr. Min - please calm down."

Namjoom refused to retaliate - he watches as the man tries to blow off his anger. Objects flew across the room. But Namjoon's heart ached as he looked at the picture of the pregnant women laying on the floor as if it was nothing.

This opened his eyes though, he'd realize that with Yoongi his been thinking inside the box.

Who was he to tell him to move on?

In that mere second, all Yoongi wanted to do was to at least be with you. When he told you the story, you never said what everybody else said - you accepted his story and even apologized for something that has nothing to do with you.

"I am sorry if I made you upset." You say, "You don't need to talk about it. I am sorry for being so nosey."

"I'm sorry," the man confessed, "She's going to be so upset when she hears about this."

Namjoon cocked his eyebrow, "Who?"

"That doesn't matter." he snapped."The point is -you're not seeing things from my point of view, that's the source of my anger."

The Doctor nods his head, now aware of the situation he was in. He needs time. Yoongi was a ball full of emotions - he needed the right words, yet he didn't have them.

"You may leave."

Yoongi just then aggressively shoves the man before making his way towards the door. Livid. Yoongi wanted to be left alone. After the therapy session - he feels emotionally drained. The emotions have over flooded and it was taking a toll on him.

And not even the greatest Doctor is the country could help him.

~

"Move."

Bulldozing between the doctors and nurses," Mr. Min-"

A hand placed on his shoulder - on impulse, Yoongi turns around aggressively taking a fistful of the man's shirt and shoving him against the wall.

"Can't you see I'm not in a fucking mood for any of this shit!"

"Yoongi?"

Without even looking, Yoongi yells, "What? What!"

You caved in on yourself whilst looking at the man with wide eyes. This was the first time he ever yelled. The voice dominates the room totally as you could feel the radiation of his anger transferring from him to you.

"Y/N,"

But the words got caught in his throat. Guilt building up inside of him.

"I am so sorry-"

He reached for you but you retracted your touch, pulling Jisoo forward.

"Don't touch me." You whimpered.

~

Also - my answer is South Africa , I am South African