• S I X

"I-I

"I-I."

But no words would come out. Everyone who met you has always judged you. Always questioning and judging you instead of asking why you were like this. His question caught you completely off guard but also gave you a rush of emotions.

You were anxious - due to the fact that you're actually talking to someone besides your nurse.

Secondly, the boy beside you radiated a type of energy that led to uneasiness to flood through your system.

You were shaking at this point.

"It's a really stupid reason."You say.

Instead, he snorted, easily letting his fingers glide lazily on his ears in a gentle motion.

"It must be something since it got you in here."

Biting down on your lip harshly - you looked at him and took in his appearance.

It's as clear as day that Blonde wasn't his natural hair color - but he looked so good, the hair suited him well and it radiated his personality. Yoongi's lips were pouty and it almost made you swoon but then again his face didn't match up to how his personality.

"A heartbreak." You mumbled.

Yoongi turns his head to look at you. This is why you were actually like this? Over a boy?

"Don't judge me - I told you it's stupid..."

A low chuckle falls from his lips, he covers his face with his hand whilst staring anywhere besides you. Your hearts fall to the pit of your stomach - immediately feeling like an idiot for thinking that he would understand.

Tears well up in your eyes as you hesitantly start to move, wanting to get away from the boy as soon as possible - but one thing caught your eye. The metal bench that you've sat on had been chipping off paint and the rust was now showing and a sharp point on display.

Slowly you raise your sleeve and bring it to the corner, quickly dragging your arm across the shard and you wince in pain.

"What are you doing- Stop!" Yoongi shouted

However that didn't stop you- the small trickles of blood sweep through your skin and the pain shoots through your arm, you hastily drag your arm over and over as more deep scratches were made upon your skin.