• T W E N T Y E I G H T

"Good morning, "Jisoo nervously says

But you only nod your head at her, before setting your eyes back to fingers - beginning to pick your nails and toddle around with your hands.

This was the second time you've seen Jisoo since your outburst the day before and things were now awkward. Jisoo was walking on eggshells.

And you realized this.

You wanted to tell her that you are okay, truly you did but you felt scared.

Scared that maybe just - maybe she was going to point fingers to you and blame you for causing so much strain.

"Your schedule is empty," She whispers, "Your father gave me permission to leave the premises with you. Do you want to come?"

"I-"

"Sorry I came to fetch something," Taehyung bursts through the door and your eyes widen from the sudden noise.

He slows down his movements, glancing at Jisoo before glancing back to you.

The sight in front of him was unusual.

Especially since you were very energetic this morning before he left you for Nutrition class. Plus he walked past Jisoo and she was all giggly with Namjoon in the hallway.

You guys looked fine.

But now the both of you held a dull presence in the room - and it worried him.

"Taehyung?"

"Are you guys okay?"He cautiously asks.

Jisoo turns her head back to you, tears filling her eyes. You nibble on your bottom lip. Tae could see you guys are not fine so you don't even bother attempting to lie to him.

"Y/N?" She sniffs, "Why aren't you talking to me. What did I do?"

You narrow your eyes at her.

"What? No," You debate, "It wasn't your fault, please don't blame yourself. I'll take the blame."

Jisoo's eyes fall.

"I was too pushy. I get that now. But please don't shut me out. Truly, I love you. You are my best friend."

Your dart your eyes to meet hers, "Best friend?"