• T H I R T Y F O U R

Trigger warning for the end of the chapter.

Face to Face with all the voices in my head

(Everybody Hates Me -The Chainsmokers)

"I love you with everything in me Min Yoongi."

He pulls you into his lap - finally having the opportunity to wrap his arms around you. He clings to your body as his head was pressed gently in your chest.

"B-but why did you reject me? It made me feel like you never even loved me."

"I-I never said that I didn't love you," You whisper, "I said you couldn't love me."

Yoongi feels your fingers gently tugging his hair to look at you. His head finally lifts - then you see it.

The glistening puffy red eyes.

His eyes flicker from yours as your gentle touches move from the back of his head -slowly brushing passed his ears as you cup his cheeks. His large hands place themself diligently on your hips as he leaned his head upwards. Tilting it just enough for his lips to finally come in touch with yours.

You whimper silently as he takes initiative.

Allowing his lips to mold perfectly in with yours. He tries to pull you closer to himself - his tongue swiping over your bottom lip. Easily you allow him access.

Tears fall from his closed eyes.

You gasp as he gently flips the both of you over. Permitting him to shower you with love as his lips trailed along your beautiful skin.

"Yoongi," You whimper.

He stops his actions slowly - heavily breathing just to catch your gaze. His pouty pink lips swollen.

"Why can't I?"He whispers.

"I am scared that when you finally get to know all of me,"

"I wouldn't be worthy of all your love,"

He pecks your neck slightly, "But baba that isn't your choice to make."

Your hands interlock with his hair - brushing passed his ears.

Anxiety began to fill you in. Emotions overflowing as Yoongi's lips still latched onto your skin as he continued to slowly take in your presence. Allowing his warmth to sink into your delicate skin.

Maybe this was the time.

To show Yoongi all of you.

"Y-yoongi," You stutter.