•T W E N T Y F I V E

~

~

"She's my Mother Y/N...." He whimpers, "Was I supposed to turn her down? When she needed me the most?"

"She had done so much for me already-"

You scoff, disbelief scattered onto your features, "I needed you! Why do you say it like I'm not your family too?"

"That's not what I was saying..." Jungkook said," If she'd asked you to leave with her. You would've!"

"You left your own Father Jungkook! Your blood. You left your own sister!" You whined, "I refuse to be vulnerable like this. Not when all these years. You weren't the one to wipe away my tears."

"You weren't there."You cry.

Guilt fills Jungkook from within as he stared you. You were right.

Who was he to barge back into your life like this. But Jungkook simply couldn't do it. He couldn't change the past. 15. What was a 15-year-old boy going to do? He was raised to be respectful - no way in hell would Jungkook would've wanted to rebel against her. Not after everything she had done for him.

A heartbreaking cry leaves his lips as he sobs painfully. His body trembles as the cries and whines left his masculine body. Your heart breaks at the sight.

"I'm sorry!", He cries."I'm sorry."

Tears began to blur your vision once again as your heart broke. Despite the abundance problems you've had within yourself and the mistrust you'd have within Jungkook.

Nobody deserved this. Jihee was the one who tore the family apart. Not Jungkook.

"No, I'm sorry," You whisper.

"No No, "He cries, shaking his head harshly," You have nothing to apologize for. It is me at fault here. Please allow me to apologize."

"I have failed you as a brother. It was my job to look out for you but I abandoned you when you needed me the most."

"Please forgive me."

~

"I heard screaming and I came as soon as I could!" Namjoon pants, hair shuffled as he pushed through the door.

Namjoon stretches his limps and he reaches for the door. Ready to throw his body into the door.