• T W E N T Y S I X

~

~

Jungkook gathered himself and left. Easily allowing you to shut down. You were not in a mood for anything.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked frantically as she pulled you in to inspect your red face.

"You're crying? Why are you crying?" Namjoon hurridly ask."We'll call security immediately."

"Can you guys just stop,"

Voice strained, eyes teary-eyed as you looked at them. You were so tired- completely not in a mood for any of this.

You wanted to just crawl into bed and be alone.

"I'm tired, "You whimper, tugging the collar of your hoodie down.

"My heart feels so heavy," You cry, "I feel like I can't breathe."

~

Namjoon canceled all your schedules for today. Clearing it completely so you can have a day off to rest. When you'd arrived in your room - Taehyung and Jisoo did not refrain to repetitively ask you if you were okay.

It annoyed you so much that you had asked them to leave. They were a bit hesitant at first but they eventually left.

Even though it was cold outside, you wore a large woolies sweater with shorts. With at least 2 blankets piled on top of you as you stared outside the window.

You haven't seen or spoken to Yoongi in at least 4 days.

Anxiety pours into your soul. Your eyes burning from how dry they were.

Maybe he was avoiding you.

Your heart just then and there - sunk.

Why do you do this to yourself?

A silent knock is heard, a groan stumbles from your lips. You wanted to be left alone. You thought you made that clear both to Taehyung and Jisoo.

"Come in,"

Slowly but surely the door opens but you don't even bother turning your head as your thoughts traveled through your mind whilst your eyes trailed along the clouds hovering the city in a distance.