• T W O

"When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone."

The room was quiet and haunting as the screams and wailing of the doctor echoed through the room

The room was quiet and haunting as the screams and wailing of the doctor echoed through the room. Everybody was running around panting - attempting to get away from Min Yoongi as he walks to the other side of the room, the lighter still in his hands.

Taehyung walked across the room and immediately pressed the emergency bell.

The siren goes off.

The alarm rings through your body and without hesitation it was quick to trigger your panic attack. You close your eyes hesitantly as you now found it extremely hard to breathe.

Your left arm starts to twitch, the nerve cells in your body now pulsating causing your whole left side of your body to start shaking. The clear vision was replaced with a blurry one whilst your breathing became rigid.

Everybody else was attempting to calm themselves down whilst the now injured doctor layed on the floor trying to distract him from the large burn mark he has inherits from the fire.

Your chest burned.

Heaving up and down at an abnormal pace as you tried to calm yourself down. But no matter how many times you decided to take a breath - it wasn't enough.

Fire alarms immediately go off as the blonde has now set the curtains on fire. Patients spiraled across the room.

Min Yoongi plots himself on the chair and stares half-heartedly to the curtains that have captivated fire.

Smoke filled your lungs as the once oxygenated room was now filled with toxic gasses. Tears welled your eyes and your lips started to quiver.

You were scared.

The life that you no longer wanted suddenly gained value at this very moment.

"Somebody open this door!" You could hear.

Outside the Windows was the fire department attempting to breakdown the window. Min Yoongi snorted at how many times they were failing. On the other end of the door - was a worried Jisoo and many doctors trying to find the key card of opening the room.