• E I G H T E E N

"I still do not understand why we agreed to add this to our schedules

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I still do not understand why we agreed to add this to our schedules..."

The air conditioner coats the room and goosebumps made their appearance onto your skin. Today you're purposefully wearing red, hoping that you would bump into Yoongi, at least just once today.

However, when Jisoo was going over your plain schedule - you were too scared to ask if one of your doings today was joined with his schedule.

She'll ask questions - and honestly, you just didn't have the answers.

"When sitting down, make sure you straighten your back, " The instructor says, "Breath in, and out."

The lady's tone was very calming but it just wasn't for you. Taehyung sat next to you, on your left whilst there was an empty Yoga mat on your right. Her voice still echoed through the room as she attempted to get most of our attention.

You sigh, before getting into the position that she wanted you to do. The separation anxiety from Jisoo kicking in harshly as you would rather be with her and not here.

Closing your eyes shut, you listened to the sound of the air conditioner once more before pushing yourself to try and meditate. The door creaks open but you don't even bother to look at the back.

As you tried to focus on yourself.

But the process was much too difficult for you, as it was one of the only things you've always failed to do ever since you were little. And as a young adult -here you were. With the same struggles.

"Please be seated here." The instructor voiced.

Which completely disrupted your train of thought, leaving you to be distracted, again.

The silent footsteps make their way beside you before a heavy sigh is heard. You didn't even have to try and guess who it was. Despite your head facing forward whilst your eyes stayed shut, you knew.

You knew he was looking at you.

"Ah," He says, "You're going to kill me with you constantly wearing red like this. "

The red sweater was very big for you but it was also made of thick wool that completely swallowed your figure even more.

Without turning your head, a shy blush creeps to your face.

A chuckle leaves his lips.

You may have not realized but your face was flushed - completely flustered. Your face piping hot as the red crept to your cheeks. Causing them to ache as you tried your hardest to focus on your meditating.

"Mr. Min," she warns.

He clears his throat and faces forward but as soon as the instructor closes her eyes again to return to peace island.

When he'd realized the lady looked away - he starts.

"Psst,"

Eyes still closed, you tilt your head as you have mistaken a sound. Shrugging your shoulders before dismissing it completely and focusing back on your thoughts.

You missed your Father - a lot. It had been a while since you've seen the loving man but Family Visitation Day is coming and you were hoping that just maybe your Father will fly from Japan to come and see you.

"Psst,"

You miss his talks. His loving smile and his reassuring smiles.

Phone calls were not enough anymore.

"Psst, Y/N."

Slowly peering your eyes open - you turn your head to face Yoongi, your face flushing to scarlet as soon as you made eye contact.

"When am I going to spend time with you again?"He whispers, "Without the surveillance obviously."

You shrug your shoulders, not wanting to talk because the instructor made you anxious and your fears of getting scolded at rose but also you didn't trust your voice.

If You squeak due to nervousness - Yoongi will never see your face again.

But you bit your tongue, only because you wanted to see his face all the time.

"Mr. Min!" she snapped," Out - Now!"

He groans whilst being harshly pulled up, "I'm up - can you fucking relax? Geez."

~

"Lunch Time, "Jisoo cheers, walking slowly behind Taehyung as she held your tray in the palm of her hands.

"-and special delivery for you M'lady."She says, lacing her voice with a British accent.

You ugly snort before she placed a small yellow piece of paper next to you. It was neatly folded in half but you can tell that whoever wrote you this - pressed down on the paper whilst writing.

"Who's it from?"You asked, "Namjoon?"

But then he would've called you via intercom ... why would he waste time by writing a letter?

Jisoo shakes her head no before pulling out two metal forks and dividing your plate in the middle,

"You'll read it - now eat please."

You take the fork diligently and scoop up the food before placing it in your mouth without thought you already unfolded the paper and your eyes traced along with the words slowly.

I hope you got this letter - I'm sorry that I hadn't attended any of our sessions today. After the Yoga - I was sent to the Detention center for attitude readjustment.

This honestly doesn't even explain how upset I am that I never actually got to speak to you Today - this includes last night's hours as well.

To get to the point - I miss you.

You blush.

I miss you a lot. All I've been doing is thinking about you. So please meet me on the rooftop today at 5, just so we can watch the sunset together.

I know that will brighten up my day - plus two views are better that one.

See you later.

M.YG

Lighthouse ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें