•T H I R T Y F I V E

S M U T
W A R N I N G

S M U T W A R N I N G

"I love all of you,"

And just like that - you burst into tears. Your hands covering your face as you tried to slow down the sobs - but you couldn't. This moment made you realize just how much you love Yoongi.

For most of your life, you struggled to accept yourself for who you are.

If your father wasn't so strict. You would've changed every single little detail about yourself.

You had the money.

He raises himself slowly, wanting to be the one to wipe away your tears.

But all you could do was continue to sob, "I'm in love with every single inch of your skin."

Yoongi pecks your tear stains. The saltiness moisturizing his lips as hiccups leave your body. His pale veins hands cup your knees - gripping firmly as he slowly pushes your legs apart. Your breath hitched in your chest as your heart spontaneously coming to a halt. His hand draws small circles on your thighs.

A shudder shoots through you.

"But don't worry, "He kisses the crease of your neck, "I have enough love for the both of us."

You bite down on your bottom lip, staring at the ceiling whilst occasionally wiping away your tears.

Yoongi continues to bite down at bits of your skin - you becoming a whimpering mess as the man continued to mark his territory. He loved this. He loved how you've become accustomed to the Hickeys - you dare not stop him as you unknowingly craved his lips to pay homage to your skin. Yoongi loves hearing you whimper and becoming a whining mess as he continued to mark your skin. He didn't know if you were ready. So he waited for you to be comfortable enough to tell him that you are ready. You buckle your hips as Yoongi just then leaves the purple bruise.

"So show me," You shudder, "How much you love me."

The both of you make eye contact, Yoongi not daring to utter anything as he admirers your glossy eyes. The glasses sit on the bridge of your nose as you look at him lovingly. It was so silent but no words were needed.

Time slows down as the man shutters his eyes shut -leaning down to your face. And after days. Yoongi now had the perfect opportunity to kiss you. He sweeps his lips with yours. Relishing the soft texture as he tasted the chapstick on your lip. Yoongi tilts his head to get a better angle - your arms sneak around his neck. Legs wrapping around his waist - desperate movements evident as you buckled your hips under him.

He moans lowly, carefully pulling your glasses off of your face and gently placing them on his desk before whisking your lips back onto his. The kiss was heated - and you refused to say it out loud but you were needy.

So in need of his love, of his touch.

Unconsciously Yoongi easily slips your hoodie off.

"Y-Yoongi, "You gasp.

It was as if he knew how nervous you were. Taking everything in slowly. He wanted to take everything at your own pace. Your shirt slid off next.

Here you were.

Bare and vulnerable.

Yoongi's lips swell, the slight numbness taking over them as he still continues to bruise your skin. But you cover your chest. Goosebumps pickling, "Don't hide from me."

His eyes devoured you, a finger trailing from your jaw - down your collarbone. Hickey's on each spot. Just as his fingers travel in the middle of your chest.

Your goosebumps got goosebumps.

"Tell me when to stop, "He whispers.

The swollen lips place a kiss just below your belly button and you squirm. The world slowing down as the thoughts pulsed through your head. Yoongi hooks your underwear on each side, tugging at them. With your hips constantly buckling - it was easy for them to slip off.

"Ah," You interject.

He sits directly in front of you, arms re-hooking your thighs - gripping them firmly as he pushes them apart. He can now see all of you. Your breath hollows.

"You seem really nervous... Are you a virgin?"

"No, "You gulp, "He's never gone down on me before."

Yoongi shakes his head in disappointment, lubricating his lips - staring at your goods. You sink into the bed, relaxing. Just then the man puts his mouth on you.

Your insecurities fly out the window as your eyes roll to the back of your head. Yoongi buries himself even deeper, His nose gently pressing your ball of nerves - abruptly you jolt. Feeling your legs quiver.

"Ah, "You whimper

His tongue not failing to be felt. Yoongi digs his tongue even deeper, pleasure rocks through your body, His hand immediately reaching up to your breast, squeezing it slightly - allowing you to moan loudly.

Your body sang for him,

"Yoongs,"

Min Yoongi was loving this. His loving the way your body shivers from his. Each movement resulting from You calling out his name. He loved how needy you sounded as you whimpered his name, You knew you would be embarrassed later but your thoughts came at a frizz. Your vision blocked as your tears welled in both of them due to the unexplainable feelings that were felt. He removes his mouth for a second.

You whine for the loss of contact.

"Look at how good you are for me,"

His finger makes its debut - immediately letting you a gasp leave your dry lips. Your legs shake viciously but he easily puts you still, the joint moving along with your moisture as he then adds another.

"Oh my soul," You moan out.

Yoongi's mouth is immediately back on you. The pool at the pit of your stomach begins.

"You'll never understand," He mutters, "How much I love you."

"Yoongi," You squeak.

He feels your walls begin to pulsate as your natural lube coated his lips and fingers. He spreads your juices apart as he started to flicker the ball of nerves. Your moans gradually grow a little louder, feeling the overwhelming yet good feeling fill You to the brim. It didn't stop him - this was all music to his ears.

The way you called out for him.

It made him weak to his knees.

"Let it out baby, "Yoongi sings.

You whimper, feeling vibration shoot through you.

Your body shakes, body temperature rising as your heart skips a beat. Eyes shut -back arched gripping Yoongi's hand which massaged your breast. It was as if your body was under his control. Your breathing labored as you began to feel your gush shoot through you.

"Ah," You moan.

Legs quivering, You release a loud gasp. No words being said as you patiently waited for your body to relax. He kisses the lips one last time, you flinch. Still sensitive. He brings his face up to yours yet again, but he doesn't kiss you on the lips. Slowly he caresses his nose with yours. You smile tiredly up at him

"I love You, "He mutters, "- and for as long as it takes. I will do everything in me just to show you how much I do,"

Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.