•F O U R T Y S E V E N

"You're just daring me to shoot, aren't you

"You're just daring me to shoot, aren't you."

Your eyes widen as the metal weapon comes eye to eye with you. Yoongi almost shits himself as he sees your life in danger.

In the hands of another.

"Tell her!"

Jisoo turns to you and her eyes hook onto your moist ones. She can feel her heart shatter. Jisoo hated seeing you cry and the guilt was eating her alive.

"W-What is he talking about?"You mumble, "Who are you?"

"Kim Soekjin, "Jisoo gulps, "H-He-"

"I am your brother."

//

"Hello?"

The man walks steadily as he finds his building completely empty. No people walking past - nobody insight. Goosebumps trail along his skin and instantly picks up his pace.

He can feel it in his guts.

That something was not okay.

"Dad?"

The elder turns and eyes come in contact with his similar doe eyes.

"Jungkook?"

//

Jimin's eyes widen at the confession and he leans up against the wall while covering his face. He never knew. He never knew that Soekjin was your brother.

He actually wished that the story would at least link up but Jimin's mind is still blank.

"I only have 2 brothers."You say, "Jisoo? Tell him!"

"Your father had his first child when he was seventeen but gave him up for adoption."Jisoo mumbles.

Did she know?

She knew and she didn't tell you?

//

"W-where have you been?"

"Dad I can explain everything."Jungkook frantically says, "But we need to get to the rooftop."

Jungkook urges his father and he whirls back around. His Father frowns as confusion takes over him.

"Why what's happening."

"I got a random call telling me that I have to get here fast, I don't know what's happening b-but,"

"Y/N could die today."

//

The man lowers and the gun, growling as he shoved the little girl once more. She yelps but immediately gets to her feet and runs to Jisoo's side.

"All my life I was raised in poverty."

Jin chuckles, "When I found out I was adopted - it took everything in me to research about my family ."

"You living the lavish rich life while I barely even survived as my family struggled to put food table."

"But that's not my fault." You mutter.

Jimin lurks from the shadows as Soekjin steps closer to you. His hand grips the gun and the fairy lights bring his face to be visible. Your eyes widen as you see your ex-boyfriend. Just as your about to plead for him to help you he places his finger to his lips. And you shut your mouth. Yoongi locks his hand with yours and immediately pulls you closer to him.

"I got involved in the underworld. Only to find out that I have 3 other siblings..."He snorts," You being daddy's favorite -having all his money in your name."

"You are living my life."

"And I want all of it back."

//

"Dad we need to hurry."

Jungkook tried to walk his Father faster but the elder couldn't help but slow down as his breath deepened. His heart beating in his ears as tears filled his eyes.

"P-please not my daughter."

//

"You met Jimin and Father just started working in Japan. I was finally ready to take back what is rightfully mine."Soekjin chuckles, "It was easy to get to Jimin. He was a hopeless orphan who leeched onto his girlfriend."

Jimin's heart shatters.

He remembers it all like yesterday. The day you found out he'd been staying after school just so people didn't realize he actually slept there. You took him in. He became your best friend.

Before you know it.

You fell in love.

No matter how many times he tried to push you away. You would come crawling back to him like a lost puppy. With your Fathers help -Jimin finished school.

Jimin had a roof over his head.

Jimin has food on his plate.

Even though you did so much for him. He still broke you. You could say no matter how many times you forgive him. He'll never be able to forgive himself.

But he was selfish and he realizes that now.

"-and after trying and trying and trying and fucking trying to get all that money to be mine, you managed to keep it away from me."

But Jimin paid you back?

But you bite your tongue.

"I am sorry, "You croak.

Yoongi pulls you into his chest. Your back into his chest and your eyes close. The gun is now pressed directly in the middle of your forehead and literally everyone shits themselves.

Namjoon huddles the kids as he closed his eyes. Preparing himself mentally for the havoc that was about to occur.

Jisoo's eyes glisten as she can't help but blame herself.

"Don't."

Jimin growls and pressed his barrel to the man's head.

Yoongi, on the other hand, said nothing. Tightening his grip around you.

Scared.

That this could be the last time he'll feel your skin's warmth. The last time he'll hear you breathe.

The last time he'll hold you alive.

"Jimin. I really can't say that I am surprised."

"This isn't fair!"He spat, "We made a deal that she was to never get involved in this."

"I swear on my life Soekjin. One thing, "He croaks, "One thing and I'll shoot."

The door bangs open and Jungkook instantly sinks to his knees as the air escapes his lungs.

"Stop!"Your Father screams.

"Daddy."You whimper.

Soekjin's eyes widen in rage.

"He is not your Father!"He spat, "If he's not my Father- The I refuse for him to be yours."

"S-stop this, please! If you want money I'll give it to you. Take anything - please j-just," Your Father steadily walks up to the man and cries, "Not my daughter. Anything but my daughter."

"No."

"I've waited for enough."

BANG!

Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.