• F O U R T Y S I X

*The song you need to know is in the picture above. This song is just perfect for this --well in my opinion it is. If you're not a fan of the Electronic Dance genre then please be free to choose any other song... I just discovered this song and I am so in love with it like arggggggggggghgghggggg lets goooooo

 I just discovered this song and I am so in love with it like arggggggggggghgghggggg lets goooooo

"Yeah, I doubt, I doubt myself
And I'm too proud to ask for help"

You stride across the lifted platform as you pull the microphone with you. Yoongi's eyes enlarge as he sees you on the stage.

This took him by surprise... he would've never guessed that you would actually sing for him one day and yet here you are. The sweater was so large that it draped over your shoulder - exposing his favorite piece of skin. It ended just mid-thigh but it was enough to stop his breath. It didn't even help how your eyes connected with his as you took a breath and continued.

"When you see me beside me
I don't have to explain it, baby."

You smile as his cheeks flare with pink also blushing slightly as you called him a baby. Everyone stood on the sides as Yoongi was directly in front of the stage - in the middle, holding all those roses.

Him alone.

As he stared lovingly at you as you continued to stride across the stage. But at the moment Yoongi couldn't help but admire you. You've come so far in just a couple of months that it made it so-

So fucking proud of you.

He loved that you finally allowed yourself to heal. Finally, I started to accept you. It always haunted him and tore him to pieces.

How you were so ashamed of yourself.

"Yeah, I'm over picking fights
And trying to mend it with the high
Don't wanna know that I'm not right
I know that I've been lately, lately."

The transformation is what inspired him to give up the anger and actually move on. But he loved how you've accepted the fact that you are human.

That you will have imperfections and that beauty doesn't vary.

That your weight does not define you.

That every single thing about you was just how you were made and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. He was openly proud and he wasn't afraid to show you that. Showering you with constant affection made his heart burst rapidly and for his body heat to rise.

"Yeah, sometimes I need someone to pick me up
Overdose my mind with the things I love
You can take me there
When my heartbeats, when my heart beats free."

You carefully sit on the stage before jumping off and you walk slowly as you reach your hand out to Yoongi. His world slows down and his arms suddenly lose strength as he allows the flowers to fall from his arms.

"Take my hand in the middle of a crisis
Pull me close, show me, baby, where the light is."

His fingers interlock with yours and he immediately spins you on your feet.

"I was scared of a heart I couldn't silence
But you make me, you make me feel good, I like it."

You walk around him yet again. Smiling whilst you still continued to hear your angelic voice sing - the melody immediately hooking his soul and he was just then and there ready to call it quits.

Glossy eyes watch you from the shadows of the rooftops and they gawk at your beauty.

It was painful to admit but-

Jimin was happy.

He watched as you proudly showed off your talents like before. The sparkle that he'd thought he'd never seen again was reviving right in front of his eyes. Yoongi tried to sneak in kisses but you playfully dodged him and continued to sing - your voice not even missing a beat.

It was almost as you were her all over again.

The Y/N he fell head of heels for.

The same Y/N he'd thought would never come back was right here in front of his eyes.

"Unnie!"

A loud painful cry causes everyone's attention to immediately awake in abruption. The music halts and your breath deepens as you frantically look over at the children. They all looked okay? Jimin fixes his posture as he immediately allows his hand to travel to his back and gripped the gun tightly with his back against the wall. Thank goodness it was dark - and he is out of view to whoever came through the door. Jisoo frowns lightly and shuffled between the children and counting them all one by one.

"D-don't h-hurt me,"

The small girl cries, the door immediately opens and there she was. Her eyes bloodshot red and her pale skin pink. Her black hair barely covers her face and Yoongi's heart sinks as he hears the little girl he helped count to ten sobs so painfully.

"Hyejin what's wrong?"You coo, "Unnie's here."

As you walk up to her a loud metallic rolling sound is made and a large hand hooks the small girl slightly.

"U-Unnie, "She cries, "I am scared."

The gun pushes further into her scalp and her yelps - cupping her face as she stumbles forward. Gasps are heard as the man walks in and smiles deviously- the gun evident.

"Kid's close your eyes and get down to the ground, "Namjoon demands.

"Soekjin what are you doing?"Jisoo shouts, "Have a heart - their children here!"

"If you didn't miss your payments for the last two months I wouldn't be here."

The man pushes Hyejin forward once more and the little girl immediately falls to her knees. You try and reach for her but the gun was immediately turned to you.

"This is all your fault."He shouts.

"How? I don't even know you?"You scream.

"Y/N, "Yoongi whispers, "D-Don't."

Soekjin chuckles before glancing at Jisoo.

"You didn't tell her?"

"There's no need to, "Jisoo whimpers, "Stop this."

"You're just daring me to shoot, aren't you."

Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.