• O N E

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad." ― Henry

"It's an okay sweetheart

"It's an okay sweetheart. Don't worry."The nurse said to you.

However, you remained still. Fearing that if you let one-word slip through your lips, your walls will come tumbling down like no other. The nurse - whom you've learned is known as Jisoo - looked at you worriedly. Whilst your face was blank but your heart beating extremely fast.

You hug your body - now fully dressed.

It was time for breakfast, and to your dismay, you wanted to stay in and attempt to sleep. Sadly they had assigned you to group therapy so it was compulsory for you to go.

Draped in all black, you walked behind your nurse as we make your way towards the cafeteria.

You had special supervision.

Forcing you to sit directly in the middle of the room.

Away from any disruptions.

You reached the table - finally able to see other patients in the room. Reminding you that you are not the only one who goes through all the mental ruckus. Nurse Jisoo came with the tray in her hands. Your plate obviously heaped with food like the other patients however it still had enough food to make you feel sick.

"Mash potatoes and Lasagna." She said.

Before placing the tray on your round table. Jisoo places a paper on her desk.

You take the spoon hesitantly before moving the mash around lightly. You were starving. So hungry, but you knew that if you had to let one drop of food in your system. Then all your plans would be out the window.

"Y/N you need to eat. "She said with encouraging eyes.

Jisoo was unhappy. She'd hoped that just maybe all you needed at this point was a friend. It was true - you did need a friend. You've been through too many nurses, time flashed hurridly and before you know it - a year had already past. With you breaking the record of the most time in the Recovery Centre. You couldn't see her intentions.

She wanted to help you get better.

You take your spoon and try a breakaway a piece from the Lasange - it was a struggle but you'd finally managed to break a piece.