•T W E N T Y N I N E

"Are you ready?"

"Are you ready?"

"No."

"Yes, she is."

"No, I'm not." You say.

"Should I lea-"

"No!"Jisoo argues, "Y/N you said you wanted to cut your hair - why the sudden change?"

You whine, "What if it doesn't suit me,"

Here you were. In Jisoo's most trusted hair salon as you faced away from the mirror. Jisoo had already cut her hair and after suggesting you cut yours- she had imagined you with short hair.

Now she doesn't want to let it go.

She will make sure you leave this place with a cut.

"It will, now come on,"

"What if Yoongi doesn't like it?"You say.

Jisoo snorts, "Half of the time when that boy sees you, your hair is covered."

"But,"

You look down at your hands and began to fiddle with your fingers. This was more than just cutting your hair. This is almost likely to be a symbol of change. You've always feared change. That's what's caused you to have your first breakdown in the first place.

You were with him for every single day of your life.

From sunrise to sunset.

Then he dispersed.

Disappeared.

But one thing you need to start doing is trying to erase him from your memory. Yoongi was now the new person in your life, not him.

It was almost as if he was never even there to begin with - that's one of the main things that will lay heavy in your mind.

The boy loved your long hair - absolutely adored it.

However, you knew Yoongi would not hesitate to appreciate your appearance. It wasn't what attracted him to you anyway.

You sigh, "Let's do it."

Letting go of your hair will be the first step to letting go of him. Your first step to moving on.