•F O U R T Y T H R E E

"What the hell has got you walking so funny?"

"I-I tripped?"

Taehyung snorts as he sat across the table from your seat. You sit down fast as you can practically feel Taehyung look into your soul. Trying to filter out your lie.

Yoongi's hoodie draped over your body once again and your grateful that you finally have at least one of his sweaters back.

"Bullshit."He snorts.

You flinch and cringe at his choice of words and he smirks.

"Oh?"A Devious smile makes it to his face,"You fucking don't like it when I swear?"

"That swear word wasn't even necessary in that sentence?"You scoff.

"Oh shit!"He dramatically gasped," Really?"

"Taehyung,"You whine.

He laughs lowly and proceeds to his octopus porridge. You heart instantly feeling bad for him as he slowly chews gently on one side of his mouth. His cheeks puff due to taking out his wisdom teeth - Taehyung frowns as he tries to not hurt himself.

"Shame,"You say

(A/N only South Africans can laugh at that lmfaooooo)

Taehyung pouts at the food hurt his wounds and instantly feel guilty for lying.

Jisoo sighs and immediately sits down with her noodles.

"Sorry - I had to practically force Namjoon to let go of me!"

She groans as forces her chop sticks apart - she takes a small portion to her mouth and immediately rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Taehyung groans in pain again.

"Okay fine,"You mumble ,"I didn't actually fall."

Jisoo glances between the two of you as she chews slowly. She waves her sticks between the two of you and immediately shrugs her shoulders. Indirectly asking what was going on.

Taehyung swallows his porridge,"She's been walking funny since yesterday."

"I-I,"

Jisoo choked on her food and harshly gulped her soft drink, she hits her chest as her eyes widen in realization," Did you and Yoongi-"

Your eyes widen,"Sh!"

Taehyung raises his eyes before playfully smirking,"So you both got dick last night?"

"Can you not say it like that! And I did not sleep with him!"You groan.

And it was the plain truth. You didn't sleep with him - he just ... helped you out. You wanted to return the favour but just simply stated that he wasn't "ready".

Whatever the hell that meant.

"- and what's wrong with me getting it with my own boyfriend?"Jisoo snorts

Your eyes widen as your lips fall agapè , shock hits both you and Taehyung.

"Boyfriend? You've been holding out on us!"

You playfully throw a bread crumb and blushes immensely.

"Okay..."She giggles,"He made it official last night!I thought it was too soon but -"

She digs her hand in her top pocket and takes out the small object - immediately sliding it over her middle finger on her left hand and your eyes almost bulge out of your sculp.

"He gave me a promise ring,"She whispers.

Your hands trembled as you take her left hand, pulling it just so it could directly be in front of your eyes. Taehyung's eyes widen even more as places a hand over his lips. The silver ring was simple and yet so beautiful- the small diamond flares back at you.

"It's so beautiful,"You say as your small hand brushes over the ring,"I am so happy for you."

Jisoo's heart leaps in her chest.

She looks at the ring lovingly.

Jisoo couldn't even help but think about her past. If she had to turn back time just speak to herself from a few years ago - her old self would've laughed in her face and yet she was here.

She was no longer living in horrible unhygienic conditions. No longer in fear that just maybe they might kill her that day.

She actually had food on the table , a roof over her head , a well paying job and an understanding man who is a good person - who also loves her despite her past.

"Thank you,"

She kisses the ring and decides to leave it there before proceeding to eat.

You put you chop sticks aside as you realize that you finally finished your food. The remaining broth remained behind and you couldn't help your self as you brought the bowl to your lips and you drink it slowly.

"Baby that's not good table manners..."

Accidentally you spit some of the soup back and you whine , pouting your lips as the soup was now ruined. Yoongi greets Jisoo and Taehyung as he hooked his arms around your shoulder and pushes you close.

"Hey Yoongi!" A team mate calls him out,"You not eating with us?"

"I'll be there in a second,"He replies,"Let me just talk with my girl."

My girl.

He doesn't even pay attention to your blushing face as he takes the crust to of the bread- seeing as you weren't going to eat. Yoongi eats it.

"I have a game later tonight."

You bite you lip nervously and tilt your head just a bit. Your noses brush passed each other's slowly.

"-and it would mean the world to me if you came,"

Taehyung scoops the last bit of his porridge as he watches the couple in front of him. He couldn't help the sight- it was too cute.

"What time does it start?" You mumble- your eyes flicker from his as you glance down to his soft lips.

"At Seven - so go into my room and get a warmer sweater, it will be really cold."

"Okay."You nod,"Go - your friends are waiting."

He nuzzles his nose into yours and you immediately combust into a million pieces , giggling alongside his playfulness, you try and cover your face but he still manages to fluster you. Yoongi's heart flutters at your laughter and he forces himself to kiss you one last time before letting you go. He walks away slowly but peering a few times over his shoulder to see you already staring back at him.

He turns around whilst walking and blows you kisses from across the room. You playfully catch them and turn around.

You're practically glowing at you feel Jisoo's eyes on you.

"Gosh I am so in love with him it's sickening."

------------------------

I think it's safe to say at least 2 more chapters until the end. Brace. Your. Self.
Vote vote vote 💜
Edited
Please kindly point out the mistakes.
Thank you.