• F O U R T E E N

"Eat!"

"Eat!"

The nurse yells - frustrated as she looked at your features. You looked blankly at the still full plate of food. This nurse, however, wasn't Jisoo - a matter of fact you haven't her in a week.

And the small reminder saddens you. You thought that she gave up on you and packed up her bags.

Just like your previous nurses have done.

The nurse storms out - completely giving up on you.

Leaving yourself with your thoughts.

Something that's been so dangerous lately.

It's almost as if your heart was aching for the presence of your over a caring nurse to come back. You're emotionally accustomed to her being.

The way she would hold your hand in comfort when she helped you with breathing exercises to ease your anxiety.

Or when she would abandon her plate of food and immediately eat half of your food because she knows how much you can't even eat a plate by yourself.

Not to mention how she was always in an uplifting mood for your sake.

Saying that you miss her is an understatement- because she was not only your nurse but she is a close friend too.

That saddens your heart even more.

If she was your friend, she wouldn't have left you.

Min Yoongi.

Oh, how you longed to see him. You were hoping that maybe - just maybe that he was okay. Every night for the past week -all you've been doing was stare at your door until the sun rose. Praying that Yoongi would sneak in.

You really missed him. A lot. Despite what had happened. You just wanted to be with him.

A familiar beep echoes through your room. The bright red light above the door turns green. Signaling that door was opening. You sighed and looked back to your feet. Awaiting for the nurse to keep scolding at you for the food intake.

This week would've been your checkup week.

However, you refused. You refused for this bitter woman to even lay her aggressive hands on you whilst she snapped at you for flinching or shaking. Just no.