Musuem of Magix P3

Start from the beginning

"No. I don't think so," He responds. "Seasweed encase her now!"

"Xyla," Naomi gasps. "No. Whatever you do you can't give up the location of the water stars."

"Oh, it's so painful where are we even at all?"

"A stone circle," Wendell laughs. "These stones gave me the powers I now posess nymphs too powerful for you to fight it. And this is so deep in Zenith's oceans no one will find you by the time you run out of oxygen. And you're going to lose your powers and your lives. Unless you give me those water stars."

"Sorry I don't know if you got the memo but I already gave them back to the proper owners a water fairy and a water wizard. They're probably headed to a council of wizards and the Water Stars will become a dangerous item of a legendary tale instead of being real. Now let us go!"

The seaweed acts up around Naomi.

"Tell me what that object looks like or your fairy friend of the flame won't live."

"Never I will only ever answer to my fairy friends,"

"Leave them alone!" A selkie appears out of the waters older than some. "Electric charge. Eels get him. Sick 'em boys!"

Electric eels chased the weirdest man ever seen away.

Electricity for that was her name she clapped her hands. The parrotfish came out of hiding." They chewed through the seaweed. Seaweed was indeed their food besides bits and pieces of corals that were beginning to flake and slowly dying.

But no sooner had they done that the current became rough and harsh where they were and both of them vanished. A mermaid with green curly hair swam by. She noticed something sparkling in the waters in between the stones.

She picked up the chest and looked inside.

"The water stars," The mermaid responds. "These are quite dangerous. I must get them to the Wizards immediately."

"Thank you my Daughter Aprohdite I'm much pleased with you. It's with the utmost honor I hereby decree due to the loss of two braver young nymphs we do banish the water stars from the Magic Dimension to keep others of the Dragonflame race and many more much safer. All in favor say I agree."

"I agree," A chorus of voices came through the room.

"I agree too but who will be the one to brave this scary Mistveil forests only one bobded with a pixie may find their without being lost."

"You bring up a great point my Lady Atlanta,"
Lady Atlanta's image below

"You bring up a great point my Lady Atlanta," Lady Atlanta's image below

"That she does," Pepper answers. "Rules, my daughter can do. She is brave enough."

"Women do all the work the adventurous stuff balonga, Rule you must send somebody else."

"Ahem," This time the fairy who coughed looked like this.

"You know my name is Diana Fairy of Nature and Ambassador from Queen Anne of Earth

"You know my name is Diana Fairy of Nature and Ambassador from Queen Anne of Earth. Don't insult women among your council among me. When a village on Earth disgracefully disrespects my village. I teach them a lesson. The natives have a heart towards me. In fact, Aprohdite, I will give you legs of a young lady you have three weeks to reach the Golden Kingdom and three weeks to return. Atlanta will accompany you. To make sure that you stay safe my friend. For you are to be Queen of the Merfolk of Andros."

"Thank you Fairy Diana of the Amazonia Wilderness. I'm honored to see you found me worthy." Aprohdite states.

What Diana had said was true. This was way back in the past before Earth lost the essence of the fairy magic it used to have piled around in huge heaps."

"The Golden Kingdom where is that?" asked Tecna.

"Probably to the south I guess."  I replied. "Said something about the Mistveil forest."

"Well then let's go talk to the girls and thank Concordia for her help," Tecna insists.

"Fine with me Tecna," I started. "You learnt something about your world didn't you through that?"

"Yeah, the nymph I think of Zenith I think we'll find her in the future Lillian." Tecna states. "I think I'm related to her I don't know. So much of my life has been very straight forward but now. You said it she looked just like me. Pink hair blue eyes same taste in colors and clothing types which annoys Stella no doubt. I feel connected a lot more than I did."